Chapter 13 (Dreamstalker)

Dreamstalker woke up the next morning feeling colder than usual. He was confused about why but then realized he was miles away from the rainforest, miles away from warmth, miles away from home. He sighed sat up stretching his wings. Blossom, the only one awake, was examining some plant. He decided to go see it too. 

"Hey! What ya looking at?" He greeted her. 

"Hm? Oh hi, Dreamstalker! I'm just looking at this weird plant. Have you seen it before?" She moved a bit so he could see it better. He got closer and squinted at it. It looked familiar. Hmm... oh! I know what it is!

"I recognize this plant. It's Fireglowingcreepyplant!" Dreamstalker exclaimed. 

"Fire what?" Blossom gave him a confused look.

"Fireglowingcreepyplant. Firefly discovered it back in the rainforest. It glows when you touch it. Pretty cool huh?" 

"Oh... wow. So it's named after your brother?"

"Yep!" 

"Cool." 

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!" A bright yellow shape shot into the air and circled them. 

"AGH!" Dreamstalker fell backward. Blossom snickered and waved hello.

"Ugh did you HAVE to do that? I was in the middle of a really good dream." Firefly woke up grumbling. Lemon stuck her tongue out at him and flew faster. The NightWing hissed and stomped out of his make-shift nest. Dreamstalker quickly got back up and stood up trying to look brave. 

"Should we go now?" He asked them.

"Sure." Blossom replied, "But... we need a map."

"I have one!" Firefly called and waved a piece of paper in the air.

"Great!" Blossom and Dreamstalker exclaimed in unison. Blossom grabbed the Fireglowingcreepyplant and followed Dreamstalker to Firefly. She took the map and pointed at a small lake. 

((Here's a map))

"That's where we are", She announced, "and that's where the Mud Kingdom is

"That's where we are", She announced, "and that's where the Mud Kingdom is." They all nodded, even Lemon who was watching above them.

"Doesn't look too far, right?" Dreamstalker remarked. Blossom nodded and handed the map back to Firefly. 

"LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO!" Lemon yelled excitedly and flew away. Dreamstalker raced after her with Blossom, Firefly after them. They eventually caught up with the young RainWing and glided to the Mud Kingdom. It was slow but they discussed many things like fruits, sloths, scavengers, and, weirdly, how big the kingdoms. 

"No! The Kingdom of the Sea is WAYYYY bigger than the Mud Kingdom! There's some stuff under the water."

"What are you talking about!? The part that's not underwater is just a bunch of small islands."

"YOU'RE BOTH WRONG! The Kingdom of Sand is biggest." Firefly butted in. Dreamstalker and Lemon turned to him and growled.

"You little-" Lemon bared her fangs.

"How do you know Mr. I-know-everything-even-though-i'm-the-youngest?" Dreamstalker leaped at him and they wrestled in the air. Lemon cheered him on and Blossom glared at her making her quiet down. Dreamstalker bit Firefly's ear and his brother scratched his stomach. They both fought until Blossom separated them screeching.

"STOP IT! We can't go to the MudWings with blood coming out! I want both of you to fly separately." She ordered them like a mother to her dragonets. Blossom soared away with Lemon giggling after her. Firefly glared at him and followed. I hate Firefly SO MUCH right now. He growled and took up the rear.