Chapter 5 (Blossom)

Blossom smiled at the NightWing. But she was confused about two things: one, why did he come there, two, why doesn't he have friends? He seemed normal to her. He looked like an ordinary NightWing. The again, Blossom hasn't seen many NightWings. She preferred to stay close to her own tribe. 

"Nice to meet you Dreamstalker! Blossom said cheerfully. 

"This is my friend, Lemon", She said pointing at Lemon and Papaya, "and my pet, Papaya." Dreamstalker nodded. She could see that he was confused why she would keep a pet. Papaya murmured something at the sound of her name being called. Blossom turned her neck around and scratched Papaya under chin. She turned back to Dreamstalker who again gave them a confused look.

"Well, um, it was nice meeting all of you. I-I should be going back now." Dreamstalker stammered. He flew away and Blossom waved goodbye. She started going to her hammock when she heard Lemon giggling behind her.

"What?" Blossom asked. Lemon was bright yellow and Blossom knew it wasn't just her natural color. She was amused.

"Don't you know already?" Lemon grinned.

"What are you talking about Lemon?" 

"You like Dreamstalker!"

"Of course I do. He's a very nice dragon."

"I don't mean it thaaaaat way. You like him as a-" Lemon started.

"NO I DO NOT! LEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!" Blossom roared. Her scales immediately changed to red and orange. Lemon ran off laughing. She stomped to her hammock and cooled down. She was now blue with a hint of red. The red wasn't from anger but instead embarrassment. Blossom was angry at Lemon but she had to admit that what she said MIGHT have been true. 

Whatever. It doesn't matter. She thought.