Sƚσɾɱ Lαɳɠα x Rҽαԃҽɾ

Storm
Langa Hasegawa x Reader

✎: Fluff🌤️

A continuation of Snow

Requested by: ilincq
____________________________
Gloomy, grey and glum was all you could describe today, sometimes this weather really makes you feel depressed—you can't understand why people would like it.

The wind roared as it clashed with buildings and trees, small raindrops pelted down from the sky, this day couldn't just get any worse. You also couldn't use your skateboard to get home since the wheels would most likely skid on the road.

You didn't have a jacket, nor an umbrella and Reki ditched you to run back home whilst it was still light. Could this day get any worse? You bit your  bottom lip harshly, looking down at the ground whilst walking with a drenched skateboard in your arms and a bag on your shoulder. You were practically already soaked.

The rain was getting wilder and harsher. You wouldn't take the risk of running home even though it was a few minutes away, if you got injured it was over for you. You jumped as a hand made its way on your shoulder.

“It's fine, it's just me.” a monotone voice called out, letting out a sigh of relief as you greeted him, your day seemed to brighten up, maybe it wasn't that bad after all. “Aren't you supposed to be back home already?, your mom will be worried.” he inquired, joining you with an umbrella. “She's at work still.” his eyes focused on the road ahead. “And you didn't bring an umbrella?..the weather forecast said it would be raining.” he huffed whilst you nudged him.

He could only come halfway with you as you lived quite far from him, how unfair. “I'll see you at school.” he stiffly announced, feeling the cold as he took off his jacket.

His jacket made contact with your shoulders and before you could protest against it he ran off, muttering a quick ‘bye’ with flushed cheeks.

____________________________

ཧᜰ꙰ꦿ➢♡