[ 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐆𝐔𝐘 ]

𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖔 𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑...𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖎'𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑 𝖔𝖓𝖊

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑

Nineteen years ago, a prodigy was born. Or, a psychopath. It's the same thing, close enough. A robot? No, an icon. Sex and money was why human beings lived, but blood, that was what she lived for. The sweet, metallic taste across her lips like fish in water, like love that was matched in hell. Absolutely delicious.

She was so lovely. Truly. She was what most would call perfect. She rarely made mistakes. Sleep with her, and you'd never be the same again. You might end up dead, but it's a good way to die. She loved jarring hearts and keeping them all for herself, but she loves money more. She was so ridiculously heartless, always trying to steal one for herself. Was. Red was her favorite color, like the color of blood. She liked watching the faces of men scrunch up in pain as her heels dug into their shoulders. She liked the shocked look on people's faces when she laid their loved ones' heads on their front steps.

She's not that much ridiculous anymore, but she's still a fair amount of a bitch. She used to put out her cigarettes on men's forearms, she doesn't do that anymore; she's learned to be better, and leave her mark on their...well. Has she changed for the better, though? Not really. Her was and is doesn't really have that big of a difference. Just one.

Devil was so lovely. And Devil did anything, anything to make sure things went her way. Even with her Angels. Especially with her Angels. That was her one.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐒