[ 𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌 ]

"𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖕𝖘 𝖊𝖝𝖈𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖒𝖊...𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖔 𝖉𝖔𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖞 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖙"

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋

Devil snapped her eyes open. Had she fallen asleep? She looked at the arms still wrapped around her, the leg draped over her hip and then at the man behind her. Jaxson. She glanced at the curtains and turned the timer so she could see it.

4:38 am.

She felt slightly disgusted at herself for letting her guard down and sleeping at Jaxson's place for six hours, but she forced herself to sit up and shoved Jaxson's leg off.

Moving as quietly as she could to the door, she slowly turned the knob.

"Are you leaving already?" Jaxson whispered to her, "You can still stay, I don't mind it."

But the only thing she said was, "I'll see you in a couple of hours."

And then she closed the door.

*****

𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃, 𝟗:𝟎𝟎 𝐀𝐌

"Listen up!" Devil said as she walked by the group she had collected.

Her team.

A receiver, a medic, a hacker, two still-in-learning PA's, two subs(substitutes u idiot), and her.

She had let out a few profanity words under her breath when she had learned she got the twin fourteen year old Davis's. Also known for trouble making. Popular for trashing around smaller towns and "accidentally" killing police officers, as they say.

"Today," Devil continued, "We are going to practice gun shooting."

"Yes!"

Devil glared at the two Davis's.

"Sorry, Ma'am."

"So right now, I'm going to each pass you a generation three, Glock 17. Except for Jane and Nancy. Glock 17's aren't made for smaller hands, you guys get a more modern gun." Devil said while pointed at the truck filled with briefs.

Nancy pouted, "Aw, I wanted a Glock 17 too..."

Devil smiled at her, "You get a Glock 42, and they even come in different colors."

Nancy dropped her pout at "different colors" and immediately put on a smile.

"So you mean they have a pink one?" She jumped up and down giddily, grabbing David's hand and then letting go quickly.

Gripping Jane's wrist instead she shook Jane's arm with all her might.

"A pink Glock!" Nancy giggled happily.

Jane's lilting laugh echoed through the open field and Devil had to purse her lips to contain her own smile.

"For all you boys here, Glock 17's are still produced and these are brand new. They're very scratch resistant and don't break easily. The trigger pull is only 5.5 pounds but still remember to keep both hands on the gun and SQUEEZE the trigger, don't press it. That's how you get a broken nose. Got it?" Devil scanned her audience, her eyes giving the Davis's the mess-the-fuck-up-and-you'll-get-it look.