Wet Dream

Another day you wake up to the bright and warm sun on your face.as you give a big sign "wait why is it wet did I pee?"all the flashbacks from last night dream were started to slowly coming back "wet dream"you think to yourself.You get up really fast "why on hange bed this is embarrassing" you face begin to heat up,you take all the bed sheets and hopping hange not to be out side.

Hange was just peacefully drinking her hot and fresh tea she just made something got all of her attention y/n slamming the door open "are you ok" she ask looking at y/n with a  worried face "Oh yea umm I-I am alright"you could feel how nervous she was by the time of her voice.
"you don't look alright" hange stood up and walked up to y/n, y/n was hugging the bed sheets really tightly "what wrong you know you can trust me"she look at you with a warm and soft smile."I-I It kinda o-of a personal thing you see" y/n said looking down with a soft pink blush on her face and ear. "Damn she looks so cute when she is embarrassed"

Hange raise her hand and slowly put y/n hair behind her ear at which she reacted on a cute way "so what it's happening" hange knew what she was doing,she had a slightly idea of what was happening y/n got her period or she had a wet dream do to what hange did to her a few a hours ago. "I had wet dream" y/n said in a really low voice. "What I couldn't hear you" hange said teasing y/n "I had wet dream" y/n said looking at hange at what she just laughed "IT NOT FUNNY it embarrassing"

Sorry for the short chapter tomorrow or Sunday I will be publishing a longer chapter.