Meeting My Kitten Part 1 (eddiexjuicy)

Hello!! (≧∀≦)/'' welcome to my first ever Fan-fic novel, I know it won't be good like other writers but I really really wanted to write a fan-fiction novel about some of my favorite youtubers that I ship together!! (Gaege is Juicy real name if anyone didn't know) I hope you enjoy reading this ^w^ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>Eddie's Pov< 

It was finally Friday, at last I didn't have to listen to Mr. Louise's lectures (Just went for a random name) for any longer, I can still hear him talking in my head. I started walking towards the local bus stop as I saw the bus arrive, I waited until it was my turn to get on, I paid the bus driver. Then I looked around to find an empty handle to hold on too, I finally found one and I placed my hand on the handle above my head. Once the bus started moving, I felt my phone vibrate in my right pocket, I grabbed my phone and saw that Narrator had sent me a message.

>Phone Messages<

Narrator: Hey Eddie, the boys and I are going eat out, wanna join us?

Eddie: Sure, I was getting hungry

Narrator: Great

Narrator: Here the address xxxxx xxx xxxxx 

Eddie: Thanks, I be there in a few minute's

>End Of Chat<

>3rd Pov<

After Receiving the address Eddie then pulled up google and searched up the restaurant. Once Eddie got off the bus a few minutes later Eddie arrived at the restaurant, looking around he saw the boys waving at him from across the restaurant.

"Look who finally arrived!", said Mully

"Took you long enough to get here Eddie", said Josh

"We were Starving!!", said Mully

"Come on guys, Eddie hasn't even sat at the table yet and you two are making a fuss", said Narrator

Eddie chucked, he took a seat, grabbed a menu then ordered some food. The waitress came over to the boys table taking their orders. 

"Hey, Eddie how are things going ", said Josh

"It's been the same you know going to my classes, editing my videos then just exploring on social media", said Eddie 

"Hey Eddie, have you ever thought about getting a pet?", said Narrator

"Why would I want a pet just to clean up after it", said Eddie leaning back into his chair

"Well there a pet store close by the restaurant we were gonna go check out the pets they had there, but Josh and Mully wanted to go check out the video game shop instead", said Narrator 

"But I mean maybe getting a pet like a dog or a cat could-", said Narrator

"Help you stop being the only the one that alone in our group", said Mully as he chucked

Eddie slammed his hand on the table, the boys flinched from the loud slam that came from Eddie's hand, Eddie pulled out his wallet and took out a 20 dollar bill, placing it on the table and walked out of the restaurant.

*SLAP* "MULLY!", said Josh

"Not cool dude", said Narrator

"Sorry...I send him a apologize message, said Mully"

>Eddie's Pov<

My blood was boiling, I wanted to punch Mully so bad but I had remembered that we were in a public restaurant. So I slammed my hand against the table instead, paid for my food and left as I was walking down the street from the restaurant, I felt my phone vibrate, I grabbed it out of my pocket and saw that Mully had sent me a message. I didn't even want to look at the message, he's probably bragging about how much he loved Josh or how I was the only single one in our group. I shoved my phone back in into my pocket, and started walking again back to the bus stop I had came from when I had first arrived, as I was walking towards the bus stop bench I saw a man and his dog walk out of a store.

"I didn't know they let animal into the stores", I muttered to myself

Most of the stores around here had signs or posters saying no pets allowed, I was curious to know what kind of store let animals in, I walked up to the building wondering what kind of store it was. On the door there was a medium size sticker that had a dog on it saying "Pet Store", was this the place Narrator was talking about earlier. I let my curiosity take the best of me, there was a soft bell that rings when I opened the door. Behind the front desk there was an old man sitting down going through some papers, he lifted up his head when he had heard the door ring and asked me.

"Welcome young man, are you looking for an item for your pet or are you wanting a specific pet"

I respond with a, "No sir, I'm just looking around" 

"If you need any help just come back to the front desk", said the old man

After the old man had gone back to the papers on his desk, I walked past him and walked into the animal sections. As I walked past the big giant sign hanging on the ceiling saying "Pets for adoption" I noticed all the different types of animals there were dogs, cats, hamsters, birds, fishies, and so forth. Of Course their cages were not beside each other. If they were that be a mess, I first went into the dog section. Before I walked in I took a peek there were golden retrievers, chorkies, boxers, poodles, and many more breeds of dogs. Walking in there, they were very loud and made lot of movement, with all my recording equipment I couldn't have a dog around my house, I was afraid they would destroy something. I exited the dog section and walked into the cat section there were many cats some were quite others whiny, I didn't think having a cat would be that bad, cats are quiet, there not as outgoing as dogs. I slowly walk by each cats cage looking around, I was towards the end of the cat section when I had walked up to one of the cages all I could see was a dark fur ball, the fur ball then got up and turned around facing me, it was a cat its body was covered in a beautiful dark brown coat of fur with soft shimmering green eyes. As our eyes meet, it felt as though everyone in the store had froze....

To Be Continued!

I hope you enjoyed reading Meeting My kitten part 1!

Part 2 will be coming soon!