Gaeges Goodbye Dream! (EddiexGaege) Part 4

I saw this photo and I thought it was funny and cute!! \(♥ω♥)/

Welcome to part 4!! (>0<)ノ Thank you @itsmedianauwu for giving me some really good ideas for my story please go follow, support and checkout her stories! Here is Part 4 Enjoy!! (≧▽≦ノノ゙

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>Gaege dream + Pov< 

"Gaege!!," said a voice.

"Gaege time for dinner!"

Huh...Who calling for me, I heard shouting from a far distance, I was resting on a couch, I lifted up my head and opened my eyes. I was speechless, it was my old owner he was standing behind the kitchen counter with a plate of food calling out for me with a warm smile on his face. I thought I would never see him again when I got stuck in that cage.

"Hey, buddy come on, lets eat..", he said.

"Coming!," I meowed responding.

I jumped off the couch as fast as I could and ran towards him.

"Don't eat without me now!," I meowed again.

 By the table, he placed my bowl down and sat down in the chair. I ran up to my bowl and started eating quickly, I wanted to hurry up and tell him everything that has happened, I wanted to let him know that I'm sorry I couldn't protect the house but the neighbors had taken me to a noise place and was forced into a cage, thinking I was never see him again. And how I met a human who was just like him. As I finished eating I jumped up on the chair beside him and sat there telling him everything. After a while, my owner got up from the table and started walking away, I had notice he was starting to fade away. I tried running towards him but the more I ran the farther he got, he almost faded away completely when he turned around and looked at me.

"Farwell Gaege..", He said.

"Wait...Let me go with you!", I cried out.

"Gaege you have to leave now, this old man's time is up now...," he said

"Someone out there is waiting for you," as he said fading away completely. 

Once he had disappeared, everything had crumpled, flashing before my eyes. As I opened them again I felt grass beneath my feet and the fresh smell of flowers, I looked around. I was surrounded by tall grass and flowers being blown slowly from the calm breeze. 

"Gaege, over here!", said a voice

I heard someone call out my name, I turned around and looked up. It was a human his face was blurry, he was standing behind me holding out his hand.

"Gaege, what's wrong?," he asked.

I felt like I knew him for a while now, a warm sensation was spinning in my chest but at the same time I was confused, why was he holding his hand out? Does he want me to give him something? I picked a flower with my mouth (Note: He is still a cat, if yall were confused) and placed it in his hand then I looked back up to see his response. 

"Hahaha, What are you doing silly," he said while laughing.

I was a little embarrassed, I could feel my face getting heated up. He placed the flower back down and reached out for me, I flinched when he grabbed my hand (Paw).

"Come on, Lets go," he said.

I was confused, he pulled me up and I suddenly turned into my human form, I panicked but all of a sudden a feeling hit me saying its ok, he won't do anything, he knows what you are already. I calmed down and looked down. He was holding my hand pulling me, as we were walking forward, I saw passing all kinds of flowers. I was amazed by how many species of flowers there were that I never saw before. He suddenly stop all of sudden, he turned around facing me.

"I love you Gaege..," he said.

I was frozen an unexpected feeling came over me, I looked down at the ground, my brain was so confused, all I could think was What did he mean?

"What do-," I said but before I could ask I had awaken. 

>End of Gaege Dream<

>Still Gaege Pov<

When I had awaken all I could think about was what did he mean, but then all of a sudden a sharp pain went through me but went away quickly, I had remember what had happened in the store, I past out in that humans (Eddie) arms, I think I was trying to keep that strange warm, soft feeling in my chest. I stopped for a second and looked around, I was in a room with a bunch of strange objects (Eddie recording equipment). I was sitting on a soft bed. There were two different color bowls on the side of me, filled with water and a wet can of cat food. I looked at the food and drooled a little, I could hear my stomach growl. I quickly got up and ate some before someone else got it. I wouldn't want this nice food go to waste now. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued! 

If you made it this far, I Hope you enjoyed ❤, hehe...I made this part into a short one oopsssss

My brain was like YEeeeet your not gonna have any ideas this week, but Thanks to @itsmedianauwu I did manages to make part 4 before this week was over. ≧ω≦//' I wanna know was it  just me or did this week go by really fast.