I got you

Pisces POV

Libra finally left and I got to spend some time with Gemini , " now that Libra's gone wanna go  somewhere else " I offered . " hm..sure but where there aren't many places here " she said eating a fry on her plate," Know how to swim?" I chuckled while taking her fry out of her hand taking a bite of it. " um yeah "  Gemini said proudly  " then let's go" I said grabbing her hand and running out of the restaurant with her,  I didn't pay of course but it's ok to not pay for once. I could hear Gemini laughing while we ran to the building heading to the swimming pool area, I opened the door while we walked past the lockers.   We stopped in front of the pool. I let go of Gemini's hand taking off my shirt, my pants, shoes, socks then I jumped into the water, " aren't you coming in? " I asked pushing my hair back with my fingers " um I lied.. I can't swim " Gemini said taking a step back. I swam towards her " I won't let you drown I got you " I said determined Gemini started taking off her things I started to stare more than I should have, Gemini only had her bra  and her underwear on my face started to get red. " you promise you got me?." Gemini said," promise, " I said smiling  She slowly sat down on the edge of the pool sliding herself onto me in the pool. I grabbed onto her waist "  grab onto my shoulder ok" I said while she put her hands on my shoulders,  I glided through the water  Gemini wrapped her arms around my neck.  I was enjoying myself with  Gemini  I wish she still didn't have feelings for that ass, not that I didn't like him just I really like Gemini with all my heart just it sucks that she doesn't feel the same.

" Can you teach me how to float on the water I always see people doing that a lot" Gemini asked, I could feel Gemini's smile on my neck " yeah " I stopped moving " alright let go" I said slowly she released her arms off of me.  I'd grab onto her waist then gently making her body face the ceiling, then I did the same. 

" Pisces can I ask you something?" I looked at her from the corner of my eye  wondering what she wanted to ask, "  yeah what is it " I'd asked "  what if I say yes" she said . " yes to what?.." I said with eager  " to be your girlfriend "  my heart started to beat fast.