Found you

Cancers POV

 Everyone walked out the Gym. I walked over to scorpio "want to Find taurus and cap together? " I asked him with a smile. " Sure .." he replied with an unsure face, When me and scorpio  were walking I could hear a noise coming from a room. I Turned to scorpio " Do you hear that"  I said." Yeah  But that can't be them" I went inside and opened the door I could, see Sag and libra Smoking Pot with the window open. Scorpio started  to zone out again he didn't  really look that well he kind of look like he was wasted. " Hey are you guys coming in or not?" Sagittarius said, I Grabbed scorpio and went inside the room with Sagittarius and Libra. it smelled like straight up marijuana once we entered the room, I started coughing a bit .

" Never been around marijuana?" Libra said chuckling . Sagittarius grabbed Scorpio by the shoulder laughing Putting  the rolled up marijuana in his mouth making him inhale. " I wonder what cap have been doing this whole time" Scorpio said While exhaling   " I could care less to be honest they're probably making out or something if you know what I mean " Sagittarius said  Libra punched his shoulder  " Ow! what was that for " he said rubbing his shoulder gently " Just mind your business no need to spread rumors" she said smiling at him. I really hope they weren't doing stuff we don't need pregnancy drama.  Sagittarius started to get on top of a desk and started to dance, I mean he wasn't that bad. " You could probably be a stripper " scorpio said chuckling Sagittarius started taking his jacket off. And started waving it around while dancing like a stripper . " You bet I could I'd make so much money off of that " sag said ,while jumping off the desk rubbing his body onto Libra's while  smiling. " You're such a goofball " I said laughing,Libra and Scorpio and me started to throw fake money in the air onto Sag .

We all started dance with  Sagittarius  while everyone was smoking. I didn't smoke because of course I'm not trying to get drugs into my system, but it doesn't mean I don't like to party. Suddenly  we all turned around seeing the door open  Libra, scorpio , Sagittarius threw out the pot out the window quickly while the door opened. When the door opened  I saw A guy with light blondish hair with ripped jeans, and a black T-shirt that was baggy . He starred at all of us "Why is his shirt off.." he pointed  to Sagittarius. we all looked at each other and looked back at the guy who had opened the door. " we Take art classes -" Libra  said unsure  Until  ms Megan  walked up to the door seeing us with a angry face. 

We were so screwed