2.

Kay's POV
Nix asked me and everyone in the protecters guild to follow him because he has planed a surprise for us, the instant we rounded a corner we all got knocked out. All I herd before fading into unconsciousness was Bryan saying "Why would you do thi-" and then it all went black.

Nix's POV
One down three to go, I knew that I would have to open a portal to the base because it was to dangerous to travel in the middle of the day, so I opened the portal and tossed the unconscious Protecters through it and closed the portal swiftly I soon headed to La Carnival for the best surprise of their life...

Flurry's POV
Sad boi and I were just hanging out while Jazz and Davis were arguing at this point it was pretty annoying but I kept my cool. Then suddenly Nix came in looking panicked we all stopped what we were doing and I asked if he was ok he responded saying no then explained that a dark guild had attacked the Protecters so he came here as fast as he could because La Carnival was the closest guild to the Protecters then asked us to follow him to arrest the dark guild we all agreed then he led us the the guild Hall it looked unharmed but as swiftly as ethe wind he knocked out everyone and left me standing there I gathered up all my courage and asked him why he was doing this and he responded just doing my job before knocking me out.

Nix POV
La Carnival was so easy to trick I thought as I through all of there body's into the portal though the two hardest guilds were next Grimshade and Divinus Magia, the reason Divinus Magia was hard was because they were normally on quests, and the reason Grimshade was hard was because they were the guild known to be ruthless and on that they were all assassins so that was going to be hard I guess I just have to wait until tomorrow and its getting late so I guess that I should just go home.

Rewritten slightly
1/30/22
Word count 368