5.

Nobody's POV
"Well, we'll, we'll where will be begin!" Abberham said. The guild leaders were sharing looks like they were trying to come out with a plan to get out of the place but so far they had nothing.

Nix came out of the shadows and took Allomus away from the group. I few people tried to untie the ropes but that wasn't working soon Abberham started walking to the front of the group. " Let's get down to business."

Mario's POV
They way Abberham said those words made chills go through my spine, but I stayed calm and collected on the outside.
"Now you might be wondering why your all separate into groups based on your magic. But that will all become relevant soon." I heard a noise to my left, Inmo had somehow managed to get out of the ropes but before he could do anything he was knocked out by Nix. "Thank you Nix, by the way do you have the book?" Abberham asked ,"Not right now but I can go get it." "Please do" with that Nic left the room.
"Now we can start!" Abberham shouted, it hurt my ears how loud he was but I stayed calm, they can't find out what we are, if they do we would be fine for. "A while ago I was reading a book, it was very interesting and informative and then I saw something that sparked my attention, do any of you know what that thing was?" Abberham questioned I swear I could see him looking at us out of the corner of his eye. There were a few incoherent mumbling from everyone but I couldn't really make out any words. " It was about dragons," oh no, I thought, he couldn't possibly have found out right? "More specificity dragon magic, and you know what I found out when I was reading the book!" Oh please no he can't know if the secret gets out were dead done for. There were more murmurs of incoherent words and phrases,"I found out that it's impossible for a human to have dragon magic, they have to be part dragon, or even a dragon to harbor it." I could feel all of the guilds eyes on us. This was bad.

1/30/22
Word count 383