- L y n a -

"CHISAKI HAS A DAUGHTER NAMED ERI, WE FOUND NO RECORDS ABOUT HER BIRTH HOWEVER," said the voice that belonged to Sir Nighteye as he and other heroes were planning a raid in the Hassaikai's base. He then began to further explain what the properties of her quirk was and the young head's. Everything seemed to be so dark and weird regarding this small girl. 

But there was more.

A picture of Lyna appeared on the screen.

Deku couldn't stop looking at her. Her features were stunning for one. She had fair skin, blood red eyes, light brown hair and black markings under her eyes that were in spirals. In that picture, she looked annoyed about something.

"This is Lyna Haruno, one of the people working for the Hassaikai," Nighteye explained.

"She was brought to them when she was 6. Before that, she had lived with her parents but they died after she developed her quirk."

The heroes in the room looked at her carefully, seeing if by just looking at her picture they could figure out her quirk. They couldn't.

"What's her quirk, kero~" Tsuyu asked, putting up her hand.

Nighteye looked at Bubble Girl as a way to say, 'You can say it'

The blue haired girl sighed and looked at her tablet.

"Lyna's quirk is called Siren's Voice. When she sings, she can have control over people. The soundwaves produced by her singing is also deadly." 

she paused to look at everyone who seemed to be stunned by this girl's amazing power.

"We were told by someone who she had used this quirk on that when she locks eyes on you, your body will be paralysed even after she releases the person from her control.

"Her parents died when she sang to them on the day she manifested her quirk. Since she had no control over the quirk, the frequencies produced by her were so high that her parent's brains couldn't handle it and the cells burst, causing them to die."

Everyone looked like they were going to faint. If that happened when she was little and had no control, who knows what would happen when she had control over it.

Mirio raised his hand.

"Sir, why are you mentioning this girl?" he asked.

Sir Nighteye pushed his glasses back onto his face properly. He looked serious.

"This girl has had contact with Eri quite a bit. She even tried to help her escape. We were thinking that if we get Lyna on our side, then the rescue for Eri might be smoother."