Chapter 7

Semi's POV

Shirabu seemed tired, and he probably was still tired from last night. But our break was over and we had to get back to the others. 

"Hey let's- did you fall asleep!" I said, Shirabu letting out a small snore. I sighed, looked down at him. His hair got messed up. Yeah, the hair stylist was gonna be annoyed.

"Hey, wake up." 

"..."

"Shirabu."

"..." I sighed, rolling my eyes. Was he always this heavy a sleeper? I shook his shoulder a few more times but he really didn't wake up. I poked his cheek in an attempt to almost annoy him awake, and it almost worked. He scrunched his nose but then he just turned his head.

"Shirabu..." I whined slightly, just getting a small snore again. I looked around, double checking the room was empty before slowly tilting his face up to look at me. I looked at him quietly for a moment before giving him a kiss. His eyes fluttered opened and he looked at me lazily.

"Semi?"

"Finally, you're awake. You should've tried out for a live action sleeping beauty." I said jokingly, Shirabu smiling shyly.

"Sorry.."

"It's fine. Come on we need to get back, and your hair is messed up." I said, Shirabu taking a glance at his hair in the window's reflection before nodding. He climbed off my lap and we both returned to where everyone else was. When the director and hair stylist saw we both looked a little, 'frazzled', they were quick to fix our appearances before resuming with the scene. 

After today, that should pretty much be the finished first episode in terms of shooting. Then it'd be up to editing. Then it'd be on to the second episode and so on. I can't lie, I was a bit excited for the first season to be finished finally. It would take a few months maybe, but it'd be cool to see my and Shirabu in a series by a pretty well known and popular filming company. 

Once the day was done, the crew and cast members thanks and congratulated each other on a first episode done. Shirabu and I changed and cleaned our faces before walking back to my car. While buckling in, I glanced over at him.

"Hey, are you hungry? I haven't seen you eat anything all day."

"Huh? Oh, no I'm alright."

"Are you sure..? I didn't really see you eat anything yesterday either." 

"I'm okay, I'll just eat later." Shirabu said with a wave of his hand. I slowly nodded and just started the car. We both were relatively quiet on the drive to Shirabu's with the only noise being from the car radio and wind from the opened window.

Once we were there, Shirabu thanked me and climbed out of the car. I watched him heading towards his door before I said out the window to him.

"Hey, so what're you gonna eat?"

"Oh, Uh.. I might just, order something."

"Order something?"

"Yeah, easier than cooking."

"If you don't mind, I know how to cook well and I like cooking. I could make something."

"Don't you want to get home??"

"I don't mind." I said, doing this to see if he was really gonna eat. Shirabu looked hesitant but sighed and gave in. I turned the car off and walked with him inside and to his kitchen. He really had like, no food. He had all energy drinks and teas.

"Uh, do you ever keep food in the fridge?" I asked with a small laugh, Shirabu laughing awkwardly.

"Oh I don't cook so, I never really kept a lot of ingredients in the house.."

"Well, I see some stuff." I mumbled to myself, pulling out what I could to make a decent meal. Shirabu stayed with me and mostly just sat on the counter while I cooked. We talked a little bit about what we thought of the series and filming until the meal was finished.

I put some in a bowel and gave it to Shirabu who thanked me and slid off the counter. I watched him as he sat at the table and poked at the food.

"Is it not good?"

"Oh, no it's good!" He said after taking a bite or two. I raised my brow and sat across from him.

"You sure? I can make something else."

"No, no this is fine. You didn't have to stay to cook."

"Well, I enjoy it. What else do I have to do?" I said, Shirabu smiling faintly as he took a few more bites. I ate a little bit too, and I knew it tasted fine. So why wasn't he eating any? He's eaten like nothing for two days. I've spent the last 48 hours with him and I've seen like maybe a fourth of a piece of cake go in his mouth from the catering at the set.

Shirabu noticed me kind of staring at him and his lack of eating. He smiled and reassured me that the food was good but he really wasn't hungry. I sighed, taking the dish from him and putting whatever leftovers there were into the fridge. Once they food was put away, I sat back down.

"..."

"Shirabu."

"..."

"Come on, you can tell me if something is wrong."

"It's-"

"Let me guess, "it's dumb", right?"

"..Uh huh."

"Come here." I said with a sigh, scooting my chair back. Shirabu slowly got up and sat down in my lap. He widened his eyes when I put my hand under his shirt and onto his stomach. I could feel, and hear, his stomach growl. He was hungry now that he's gotten some food.

"You're clearly hungry, just eat some more." I said, Shirabu shaking his head.

"No, I-"

"I think before you deny it, we both heard a growl and it wasn't from me."

"I really shouldn't."

"Why not?"

"I'll put on weight."

"I really don't think that a little bit of extra weight would hurt you. In fact I think it'd be good for you." I grumbled, Shirabu shrugging slightly. 

"No, I really don't.. I need to lose more."

"You really think that?"

"Uh huh."

"Is this cause someone told you this??"

"I- well, yeah." 

"Hm. Well, I think that you look  beautiful, you don't need to lose anymore weight you know."

"..Huh? You think I look beautiful??"

"Mhm."

"...Really?"

"Yes, really."