that damn app.

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

                               warning: platonic kiss.

                 ╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

brett and eddy, well-known as twoset violin. they just finishing their live-stream with the title "Sibelius Drop 3 Mil", celebrating their 3 million subscribers on youtube. after that, they decided to chill in their apartment.

brett looks at eddy, eddy currently sitting in their sofa while he's scrolling on that musical.ly-updated-version app. not his usual self opening that app, brett is a little bit confused. brett opened his phone, trying to find something interesting on twitter.

a video come across eddy's for you page, a trending 'pov' type-of video. he played it, "two best friends in a room, they might kiss..."  he frowned, saying "what the hell?" softly. but he didn't skip the pov video, he keeps watching it. "yes, we will." eddy chuckled. "I said: yes, we will..." eddy paused the video, whispering "interesting...".

brett choosing to not care what his friend is doing right now, and decided to cook for dinner. "hey, eddy," he said. "what?" eddy glanced at him. "what do you want for dinner?" his friend laughed, "hmm, are you going to cook right now? we're not ordering something today?"

the older one stared at eddy, thinking. 'hmm... what if we order bubble tea... I haven't drink bubble tea for one week. wait... ONE WEEK?' he thought.  they stare at each other for few minutes. "so?" eddy said. brett's still on his busy mind, didn't respond to eddy's question. 

"brett?" he added and stands up to approaching brett. "oh- yeah? what?" the taller one shaked his head, staring deeply into his friend's pair of attractive eyes. "two best friends in a room, they might kiss..."  brett blinked so many times, really confused. "what do you mean...?"

"I don't know, just... lemme..." eddy started to kissing brett's red and smooth lips, sucking his bottom lip. brett didn't have any fucking idea why eddy's kissing him too suddenly. it's really unexpected. there's no special occasion or anything today. 

instead of standing there like a stupid-looking person, brett replied eddy's kiss. they suck each other lips for the next few minutes until brett pushing eddy's body because he trying to get more intimate. "dude?" he said.

the other one confused, "sorry." brett put his hands across his chest. "it's okay and i'm not going asking you any questions, but i just want to make one thing clear," brett looking at eddy's eyes, "that's fun, but i don't have any feelings towards you in that kind of way. alright?" 

eddy licking his lips, nods. "yeah, yeah, of course. a platonic kiss, right?" brett walking away from him, murmuring "yeah.". while brett is in another room, eddy banging his head softly to the shelf. "that damn app. god." 

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

                                end.

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯