episode:1 Breaking and Entering

*lightning cracks across the night sky* “Get rid of it!” the man exclaimed. "What shall I do with it Mr.Wise?" Said the butler. *Newborn baby shrieks out in the other room* "Throw it off a bridge for all I care, no soul can know of the birth of that… thing, or the Betrayal of my beloved Ashley."
:Butler☞ "What will happen to Miss Ashley?"
:Mr.Wise☞ "I'll deal with the witch myself." He mumbled leaving the dimly lit room. Off the butler drove into the stormy night with child in hand from his master's manner, in the direction of ravens Bridge never to be seen or heard from again.

13 years later in a small cottage atop a hill. *A clash of pots and pans can be heard from the outside*
"What was that Unholy sound I heard?" Said Father Brook.
"It was just me father, I was just making us some breakfast!" yelled Sunny from across the house.
:Father Brook☞ "How do you keep getting into my house boy?"
:Sunny☞ "You left your upstairs window unlocked again Father Brook, you should really stop doing that, What if it wasn't me breaking in, what if it was someone planning to rob you of all your little angel statue thingies?"

:Father Brook☞ "They are called figurines and if they were stolen, it means that they needed them more than I did my son."
:Sunny☞ "See! That's why I like you father Brook, you really care about people and that makes you the best and the nicest and the..." *Eh Hem*  Father Brook interrupts. "The kind ladies at the orphanage don't know you're here do they?" Face to face Sunny shrugs up and steps back turning around to his meal in progress and goes silent. Father Brook then Softly said "What was it this time, did the new parents not fit your "dreams" again?"

:Sunny☞ "No it's not that Father..." "Then what was it?" Father Brook sighed placing his hand on Sunny's shoulder turning him to hear the truth.
:Sunny☞ "They smelled like ham and old people I swear!" He cried to Father Brook with crocodile tears now on his knees clenching the Priest's robes. "Please don't make me go!" Father Brooke raised him up off the Cold Stone floor. "Come my son I'll take you back home and of course you don't have to go with them, but you must choose a family soon we cannot afford to keep delaying the inevitable."

:Sunny☞ "Of course Father, I understand." He said as he handed him a sad looking scrambled egg sandwich with a goofy grin across his face.
The car ride back to the orphanage was ridden in a awkward silence broken only by the high notes in the quiet gospel music playing on the radio. Once they arrived the silence was broken by the sound of Sunny swinging open the loud screechy door of the old car and slamming it behind him as he ran back inside past the head lady blocking his view of her dagger shooting eyes whom was actually just in disbelief of what she was seeing. As Father Brook step out of the car he looked at the head lady and said "Sarah, we need to talk about Sunny again and what we're going to do about him breaking in my house while I sleep."

She shakes her head to regain concentration before answering.
:Sarah☞ "We do need to talk about Sunny, but something has me worried about his safety father. They called about him again, it won't be long until they come looking for themselves."