The last goodbye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MEME! ^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Running out of chapter names. 😐 It's getter harder to name my chapters for some reason. 🙃 It's just my dumb brain. It's not working properly. 😂 Anyways. On to the chapter I guess. 👍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't think this would be a good idea Midoriya." Class 1As teacher had told Izuku when he had told him what he was planning to do. He had to. It would be kind of awkward if he went missing and the class was looking for him for days, weeks or even months. To find out he was actually dead. It's not a pleasant way to die peacefully if you think about it. People constantly wondering if you are still alive or not.

Aizawa wasn't mad but he was mad at the same time. "Think about what your about to do." He said. "You could ruin Bakugo's mental health again if you die again." True. But also false at the same time. He would complete destroy Bakugo's mental health just by fixing the world. Just by helping. Just by trying to fix the mess he made. He wanted to be a hero as a child didn't he? So this is how he was going to be one.

"I know sir.." Izuku replied. "I know what's about to happen but think about please." Izuku begged him. Aizawa looked at him and was making a face witch clearly meant I am listening. "With my death I could save everyone. Kaminari would be brought back to life. I could save everyone. I'm not doing it for myself. I'm doing it for everyone. Please let me do this."

Aizawa sighed. "I don't want to but it is the only way.." Even their teacher was not so happy about this. Why don't they understand? He is just trying to help. But they are trying to help also. Izuku knows this is his fault and so does the entire world. But they are just not letting him do it. He's not meant to be here anyways.

"I understand your concern sir," Izuku was trying to be formal to be polite. "But I need to do this, I know you understand. Please agree sir." Izuku tried to make him understand. "I know your dead but your still on everyone's hearts. With you gone the class probably wouldn't be the same.." Aizawa had told him, looking towards Bakugo.

Bakugo was sat in a corner wierdly quiet. He obviously didn't like what Izuku was going to do. But he had to be done. And it wasn't like he was going to leave. "I'm still going to be with you all no matter what. When I became visible you guys were kind to me and offered me a place to stay. I have to pay you back. And that will be by solving all of this."

Izuku looked into the eyes of his teacher. His eyes were full of understanding words that couldn't be explained. "All right.." Aizawa said. "But I thought you wanted to visit your mother? You haven't got a chance to because of what's going on." Aizawa said.

"Yeah.. I would like to see her..." Izuku said. He thought about it for a moment before realising he had a phone. He had his phone from when he was dead. He could call his mum. That was easy to figure out.

Izuku pulled out his phone from his bloody backpack.  He stared at his phone for a moment and then looked back a Aizawa. He phone had alot of cracks on it. It looked like it wouldn't even turn on.

"I can call her.." Izuku muttered staring at the phone. "She would pick up right? She would still have my number." Izuku looked up towards Aizawa for an answer. Aizawa shrugged his shoulders wondering what Izuku thought was going to happen.

Izuku turned on his phone which suprisingly still works. He did his password. He tapped on and app and scrolled down and found his mum's number. He stared at it for a couple of seconds before clicking on it.