ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 16

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Wildin' .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Tatyana Destiny Lynn17 years old

17 years old

🌷

After Kentrell told me what he thought had happened, I was on a mission to find the lil shawty he bumped into. Just to have a lil chat with her.

lord knows half of these bitches in this school fear me.

He told me to let it go, multiple times but I was just determined to find out why she did what she did. I mean yeah I know the principal prolly told her ass to cause if not, how else would she have known?

Now although he hated the fact that we had to go around searching for the lil girl to talk to her, he said he'd go wimme so that he can stop me when needed and honestly, ion think that finna happen, I won't wild out.

Classy chat, that's all.

I looked at some black girl in front of me that sorta fit the description Kentrell gave me then stopped.

"What did you say she loo-" I started but he cut me off before I could finish. "That's her." He told me before pointing in her direction and I smiled.

Oh so it's this bitch, Aaliyah that always wanna walk around the school on some 'I own this place' type bullshit.

How come Kentrell don't know her....

"Aight." I told him before making my way towards her.

"Wassup?" I spoke to get their attention and they all turned their heads to look at me.

"Who are you?" One of them asked and I chuckled.

"That don't matter cause I ain't here for you. Only for yo lil friend." i told her and she furrowed her brows as I turned to look at Aaliyah.

"Follow me" I told her but she didn't, all she did was stand still.

She trying me

"Uhm Liyah, I suggest you go with her." One of her friends told her looking at me like she was finna pass out and I chuckled.

"Yeah Liyah... if you're smart, you'll listen to your friend." i told her before walking away and I heard her sigh behind me as Kentrell walked next to me.

We entered an old art classroom and I sat down after pulling out three chairs.

"Why?" I asked and she looked at Kentrell before avoiding eye contact with me causing me to chuckle.

"Ion know what you're talking about." She told me and I nodded. "Maybe a condom with stawberry yogurt in it rings a bell." I told her and she looked down.

"Ion know-" She started and I cut her off.

"You're a terrible liar so if I were you.. and didn't want my finger broken, I'd tell the truth." I told her before leaning forward.

"Okay, mom made me do it! I did something back at home and she said if I wanted to win her trust back I had to do that and I had to do what I had to do, I'm sorry. I really don't mean any trouble and I didn't know he had a girlfriend." She explained and I got up.

"You're the principal's daughter?" I questioned and she looked down.

"Yes but uhm- no one except my best friend knows." She told me and I looked at Kentrell as he placed his hands in his pocket as if he ain't know either.

"Is that so? oh well thank you." I told her before smirking.

"I'm really sorry." She told me and I nodded. "You good, now get the fuck." I instructed and she nodded before rushing out as I turned to look at Kentrell.

"Hey, sorry, please don't tell anyone." She told me after coming back and I nodded before she left out the door again.

"You knew she had a daughter your age?" I asked Kentrell and he shook his head, no.

"What's going on here?" I heard someone question and turned around to see the principal.

"Mane." I heard Kentrell mutter annoyed, causing me to chuckle.

"We was just leaving. We got a dirty condom to throw away and a new one to buy so that we can use." I told her and she mugged me.

"That's quite inappropriate to tell your principal." She told me and I smiled. "I think the principal won't judge since she crossed the line herself with one of her students." i told her and she looked at Kentrell.

"She's supposed to be mad at you." She told him and Kentrell opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off.

"That backfired. I'm mad at YOU." I told her "He good offa you by the way, don't talk to him." I added on and she scoffed.

"He loves this pussy." She told me and I chuckled.

"Aight Mrs withthelovedpussy, can I go home and get fucked while you go home and bake some muffins?" I questioned and she looked at Kentrell. "Don't even look at him." I told her and she looked at me.

"I'm finna go to the police and file a assault charge against you." She threatened and I chuckled.

"Girl, that don't scare nobody. I'm just finna tell them how you been fucking what's now mine." I told her and she squinted her eyes at me.

"Obviously you know that's not how I'm finna put it, right?" I questioned smirking before looking at Kentrell as he looked to the side as if not wanting to be here.

"Just get out and go." She told me and I smiled.

"That's what I thought." I told her before pushing past her and walking out of the old class.

I kinda don't even wanna talk to Kentrell right now, I'm mad all over again. I just keep on seeing her and him kissing in her office.

It disgusts me.

I bumped into one of the guys at school and he looked at me. "I'm sorry, my fault." I told him and he furrowed his brows. "Oh no don't you worry, you can bump into me any day." He told me and I lowly chuckled.

"You look like you not okay. What's the matter?" He questioned and I looked down before looking back up at him while fiddling with my fingers.

"What makes you think I'm not okay?" I questioned and he gave me a soft smile before moving closer while looking into my eyes then his thumb ran over my cheek, wiping a tear off causing me to let out a sad smile.

"School is already out so we might as well just go and chill somewhere together, if youn mind.." He told me and I shrugged.

"Okay we can"

"Let's go so you can tell me all about it." He told me, causing me to let out low chuckle.

.

Oh so she making lil friends now? ♨
oh okay 🌚💕

Wildin'
Chapter sixteen.. up next !

🌷
-𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏'-
-They crazyyy-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛 ❦