11) hey lol. (fluff, plot)

could Dream sleep that night? No lol

I guess many thoughts swarmed across his mind, confused, happy and mostly flustered. Friends with benefits maybe? Yeah.

But besides the fact that Dream got no sleep throughout that night, the next day was the day, the day they met. You know, drive miles just to meet eachother.

1:20pm

Sapnap looked at the clock hanging from his wall, then to his phone with a smirk on his face. Today was the day.

Sapnap groaned as he got out of bed, slowly walking to his bathroom, scrolling through Twitter.

Number 1 trending in the United States
#dreamteammeetup

Sapnap smiled.

Dream <333 is calling
decline accept

"Whadduppppp" Sapnap exclaimed laughing.
"Heyyyyyyyy!!" Dream snickered holding his hands to his face, "fuckkk I couldn't sleep yesterday"
"I wonder why" Sapnap chuckled under his breath.
"What time is it for George??" Dream asked looking at his watch, already counting with his fingers.

"Hm idk, call him tho, don't y'all match your sleep schedules.?" Sapnap confirmed rubbing his eyes.
"Yeah, I'll call" The blonde said, biting his lip.

A few moments pass by, honestly, Sapnap felt jealous that they synced up their sleep schedule, they always thought about eachother, it was always "dreamnotfound" never "dreamnapnotfound" Sapnap tried to be happy for them, even though they never had a relationship. I mean they were homies right?

"ugh what do u want" George groaned in a toned, deep voice.
"Goddamit George, wake up!!" Dream murmured tossing his bag to the corner
"I AM AWAKE!!!!!" The brunette shouted, banging his bed.
"Fucking pack already George" Sapnap laughed, turning his camera around to his backpack.

"Everyone on Twitter is going feral!" George giggled ruffling his hair.
"Well, I mean" Dream said.

George stuffed a cookie in his mouth, dusting the crumbs off his shirt as he packed his clothes.
Sapnap looked at him, smiling.

"You packed your toothbrush and shampoo right?.." Sapnap asked giggling
"mhm" George mumbled quietly
"good boy" Sapnap jokingly said quietly.

"Sapnap!!.,,." George groaned, "stop"
George slurred with his tongue at the tip of his lip.
"mm I th you liked that, sub whore" Sapnap laughed.
"Oh my god you guys are fucking freaks, get a room" Dream said, probably jealous.

"yeah, says the one who humped a pillow yesterday" George stuck his tongue out 
"GEORGE!! ugh, focus please!! have you packed what i asked you to?" Sapnap rolled his eyes.
"yes, sappitus." George scoffed, "its not that important really, why do you even care." 
"i dont know, maybe because i fucking care for you?" Sapnap growled 

George chuckled for a bit, sapnap was so aggressive, that was fucking hot

"your flight is in 2 hours shut up and start fucking packing your bags dumbass" Dream giggled
"damn, watch your mouth before i give you a reason to be shouting" Sapnap said.
"bet. see you in 2 hours" Dream said jokingly 
"well, you asked for it pretty boy" Sapnap said again.

honestly, sapnap was hella confused if they were 'just friends' or more than that, he seriously tried to hide his feelings as much as he could even though they literally phone sexed. It was so dumb really, but were they friends with benefits?

"shit, its getting late really, we should pack so we aren't late" George replied with a panic in his voice. 
"well, we don't have to worry, i mean we're driving, its not like we're late for something" Sapnap giggled, ruffling his hair.
"no shit sherlock, even so, traffic ahead dumbass.. but i get-" Dream was interrupted by Sapnap loudly shouting to interrupt Dream and his knowledge 
"weeeeeee get itttt, Mr wastakennnnn, you're smartttttttttt" Sapnap banged his table laughing.
"guys ill see you later, im gonna pack my bags. ill call you when heading to the airport." George waved goodbye.

George waved goodbye as the two, Sapnap and Dream, waved back. Damn, it was the both of them, alone, now

"Just the two of us now, sappy" Dream laughed throwing his blanket in the corner.
"mm, yeah" Sapnap's raspy voice echoed. 
"thinking of us finally meeting, putting my hands around your waist as George backs up against me, fucking the shit out of you guys until you wont be able to scream. sheesh" Dream laughed playing with the ring on his finger.

"Dream," Sapnap huffed, "you dont care about me dont you.?" 

What

"what.." Dream got out of his seat
"i mean," Sapnap stood up, correcting his posture, "you treat us like fuck dolls, i dont know man" 
"Yeah, a one of a kind one" Dream scoffed
"do you even, think about our friendship dream?" Sapnap gulped.

"friendship...friendship..." Dream repeated 
"you know what dream, ill see you later. okay?" Sapnap said hanging up
"sap..-" Dream tried to say before the call ended.

what could've dream possibly have done? fuck.

----------

790-ish words

(a/n: sorry for the wait <3333 thank you all for 4k reads and the amount  of support i have been receiving aaaaaa!! love you, stay safe!!)