sexy red puppet

Happily strolling towards the direction of hell (aka school), i crashed into a big red guy and all his stuff fell on the floor, when he turned around all i could think was 'Wow i want to kiss that face he be more smexy than Po' 

"Sorry" I said bending down to help pick his stuff up.                                        "It is okay, wagwan"          i think he is a roadman! "But if you do it again then i have to shank you its the law" i nodded, understanding. We walked towards the school as i said "What's your name"  his beautiful round eyes turned towards me, sending butterflies into my stomach "Elmo, whats your name?" he replied with a wink that made me certain i was a crimson red right now. 

"My name is Y/n" i blushed. "well, a beautiful name for a beautiful person" I chuckled, surprisingly i wasn't dead by now, that's good.

He tried to get closer to me, our shoulders touched and he said confidently "So y/n, do you like anyone, sorry if its a weird question, i was just curious." He smirked, his eyes glistening with hope. "Yea, his name is Po, he's so handsome!" i squealed at the thought of Po ever even noticing me. Elmo frowned, his face full of anger as he ran forward at the gate screaming "I'M GONNA KILL YOU AND PUT YOU ON MY TOAST AND THEN BURN THE TOAST" i stood in shock thinking, 'what have i done?'                 

------------------------------------

next chapter is going to be out soonnnnn

bye