po and me are in danger

I couldn't see Po anywhere  all day, and then Elmo ran up to me, but knocked me out. What an asshole. 

-------------

 Woke up in a musty room, cobwebs sat in every corner, and cracks lay on the torn wallpaper, i tried to move but my hands were tied to the chair. I looked at my surroundings, to see a dead Po, stabbed over what looks like 28 times, stuck to a wall. Elmo was a psychopath. 

Speak of the devil. He walked in with flowers and smiled "Oh, Y/n! i didn't realize you were awake!" He looked in Po's direction and shook his head "Don't mind him, just pretend he's not there.." Although, its kind of hard to ignore someone if they s rotting corpse. elmo looked uncomfortable, saying quietly "i've watched you for some time now y/n..." my eyes widened by what i heard, i knew i felt like i was being watched but no one believed me! "you see..i have grown to like you..no, like isn't the right word..maybe love?" i felt like i was going to die of shock, but then i realized how much i was blushing and looked down to cover my tomato face. elmo took his furry hand and lifted my chin up, putting a finger to my lips telling me to shut up. "look, y/n, do you accept my love or not?"

---------------

that was part 3, please write what you want to happen and i'll read the suggestions, part 4 is out soon!