Part 8

It had been a few days since i had escaped, i was surviving on leftover food, that was in the motel supply room, i felt like a vulture, searching for any type of supplies it could use to live.  I had been doing small odd jobs, mowing lawns, building, etc. 

There was one thing i needed to do, but didn't have the guts to. I needed to report Elmo, but something was stopping me. I knew he was going to kill more people, and i was the cause of it. Sighing, i stood up and walked towards the door, i had to get as far away from Elmo as possible, but as she opened the crusty dusty door, a sinister smile shocked my oRbS and i shrieked in despair. It was him.

'Well, y/n..' Elmo said laughing (it sounded like Light Yagami's laugh but better) 'You thought escaping would stop me from trying to find you? his gaze stared through my oRbS as i backed away, trying to find something i could defend myself with. 'It was a smart idea, but it failed, and don't even try to fight it, nothing can seperate our love!' his oRbS widened as he laughed more maniacally.

 'It was a smart idea, but it failed, and don't even try to fight it, nothing can seperate our love!' his oRbS widened as he laughed more maniacally

He walked forward, as i grabbed a lamp and attempted to bash him in the head with it, he dodged it with ease and said 'you really thought that could hurt me?' he shook his head with delight and added 'i am a vampire after all..aren't you scared?..i could kill you right now.' He walked closer shouting, 'i could snap your neck right now and this isn't affecting you at all?!' 

I moon walked forward screaming 'Shut your damn mouth Elmo, you really think anyone would be scared of you?' but the truth was, i was slightly scared to go back there, the smell of the bugs and the nasty dirty floor and the decaying corpse of Po. Elmo looked in frustration and whacked my arm with Winnie the pooh, sending me flying to mars.