Chapter 5

Me and Adrian walked to his dorm. "Wow very impressive your room is clean" he got closer to me and I smiled. He placed his hands to my shoulders "and why is that impressive?" He said in seductive voice

I took his hands off my shoulders and i took seat on the bed. "Adrian you should get some sleep your drunk "he couldn't even even walk straight "So you want to already sleep with me in the same bed"

"Adrian stop being dick and just go to sleep I'll sleep in different bed "
He laid down and immediately fell asleep. I still sat there thinking.

One moment I heard the door unlock and I met with familiar pair of grey eyes.

It was Draco he looked like a mess his hair was messy, his shirt few first buttons were opened and his tie was out of knot.

"What are you doing here?" He took deep breath "I came to my dorm"

"So you share your dorm Adrian?"

"Why do you fucking care?!".

I was shocked he yelled at me. I bet the whole Hogwarts heard it.

"Malfoy why are you so angry i just asked you a question"

he didn't say anything this time

"you know what ill better go" i told him in upset tone

"Yes please fucking go" he seemed like he felt really guilty when i looked into his eyes

i quickly left because i couldn't stand him anymore.
As I wanted to walk out the boys dormitory I got pulled into one dorm. I got pushed roughly onto bed.

I couldn't move or say anything. I was shocked. I decided to open my eyes and then I saw one long boy stand Infront of me. My breathing got really fast I wasn't scared I was just angry and confused.

This boy looked at me and suddenly came on top of me. "Get off of me!"i told him and tried to push him off with all my power. i screamed out of the overwhelming anger what scared even the shit out of me.

Suddenly someone rushed in the dorm.it was Draco. He pushed the boy off of me to the floor and started punching him "She told you to fucking get off of her, Goyle ". I noticed Draco's knuckles were already covered in blood and Goyle's face was damaged.

"Draco stop it, it's enough" He gave Goyle a final punch with his foot.

"Go to your dorm" i looked into his eyes "now" he said rather calmly

I gave him a little smile and started walking to girl dormitory's