The Shining Beacon

Hey y'all, Author here! Sorry for taking so long to update, school has been rough... so yeah, anyway, hope you enjoy!

You sit on the side of your bed, cleaning a Berneli M4, while listening to music.

As you finish, you return the shotgun back to your expanding collection.

After admiring your collection, you check your watch.

(Y/N): Oh shit! The students should be getting here soon!

You slide your 1911 into your holster and run out of your dorm.

As you make your way into the courtyard, you are greeted by a variety of new faces.

The new students wander around throughout the courtyard, staring in amazement at the grandness of the school.

After a few minutes of directing students to the auditorium, you are startled by a small explosion going off in the courtyard.

You take off into action, running in a full sprint with your hand on your gun.

As you reach the source of the explosion, you are met by a couple familiar faces.

Weiss: Ugh! You complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?

Ruby: Well, I-I...

Weiss: This isn't your ordinary combat school-

You decide to butt into the conversation.

(Y/N): Thankfully, she is no ordinary warrior.

Ruby and Weiss both quickly turn around, as they are startled by your voice.

Ruby: (gasp) (Y/N)!!

She uses her semblance and quickly zips behind you, using you as some cover.

Ruby looks over your shoulder as sticks her tongue out at Weiss.

Weiss stares at you blankly for a second, until she snaps back to reality.

Weiss: YOU?!

Ruby looks to you inquisitively.

Ruby: Do you two know each other?

Ruby: I didn't know you knew a Princess!

All of a sudden, a new voice comes up from behind you.