Information

THIRD PERSON'S POV

As you three head inside the hotel, you planned out you will look at the information after changing up.

So you three will meet up at your bedroom after changing.

As you finished setting the computers, you informed your manager to tell the other managers and your butler to get inside your room after your siblings come in.

"So what's with the call?," your butler asked as he went inside.

"Something is suspicious to that GIRL," you stated.

"Hm? The fiancé of your brother?," he asked.
"Yes, remember when they arrived, my brother's face was feeling uncomfortable?," you remembered your brother was looking away.

"Yes. Come to think of it I heard a rumor about her from the staffs at the villa," thought putting has hand on his chin.

"And what is that?," you asked in curiosity.

"I'll tell later after we are all together," he said as he answered the knock.

"How long does it take for you two to change?," you asked.

"We just talked about something," your sister answered immediately.

"Okay, so first let's check the Internet rumor, then if its okay to call the other 2 butlers?," you looked at them.

"We can call them now," your sister took her phone and called her butler.

"Why call them?," your brother asked.
"We'll let them hire someone who can check on Ms. Haruto," you grin.

"Ohhhh I see," your brother said.

"They're here," your sister informed as she went inside.

"Ne, can you help us hire someone who can check on Ms. Haruto?," your sister asked.

"We can help maam. We specifically also know a private investor," one answered.

"If it's trusted would you mind telling them?," you asked.

"Yes, understood," another answered.
"Ne (your butler's name) tell us what rumor you heard," you said.

"Rumor?," your brother asked.
"He said he heard a rumor about your fiancé in the villa, so maybe it can help us," you pointed out.

"Someone said she once have a suitor but stopped the engagement since the fiancé was totally scared especially when he knew something about her. The parents heard about this rumor and shut the witnesses mouth," he explained.

"That's totally creeping me out," your sister shivered.

"Hmmmmm... Let me just check the company she is handling," you searched up the company and found something weird.

"Aren't they a rich family and handled 2 big companies, and one of the big 2 is this one?," you asked.

They walked towards you and checked the company.
"Yes, that's the one," your manager informed.

"Hmmm? Then why is it low in popularity and its budget is getting low?," you asked.

"Come to think of it, they keep losing staffs and officers. That's why they are looking for partners to get more staffs," the other manager stated.

"That makes sense, but the most information I'm wondering. Why would they lose more this time when their daughter is the one handling it?," the other stated.

"The first rumor we heard isn't part of this right? Let's check more," you scrolled some websites and more anonymous websites.

"Oh, found another one," your manager stated beside you using another company.

"It's from an anonymous account," he continued.

"Search that account up," you informed the others.

"Huh? It's from George Shane," your butler stated.

"Isn't that Ms. Haruto's fiancé before?," the other manager asked.
"Check the rumor maybe it will take our lead," you told them.

"It's about the budget," your sister stated and faced the computer towards you.

"Haruto William, 1st child of the William family, used company budget for selling drugs to men," it says.

"Drugs?," your brother asked confused.

"Drugs are quite famous for a rich family like her. They hold drugs for men and women to sleep for a while wake up not remembering a single thing," you stated.

"Come to think of it. The drug you just talked about is named before her. 'Haru drugs'," the other butler stated.

"Clever as it is, but it's obvious it's from her due to its style. It's the same taste as Haruto," your sister continued.

"How did you know?," you asked.

"Her style last night was all the same. But in different color and brands," she explained.

"Let's keep this a secret for a while. Our parents shouldn't know about this too," you informed.

They agreed to meet you tomorrow at the restaurant to tell more and see more info.

You said your good nights and head towards each room.

Need to make this shorter since head empty, and been busy decoding something.

Happy 11.9k!!❤️