WHERE WE STARTED

Before we started, thank you for 220 reads!
I was shock this story blows up. Like, woah! Thank you also for the 26 votes! Never knew my story would be noticed. Let's all enjoy this story throughout the journey where both you and Kita go.

Here, I'll give you what you deserve.

{\__/}
(• . • )
❤<\

>>>>>>>>>>>>start<<<<<<<<<<<<<

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The match started, making Kuroo's team got the point.

"Never knew a pornstar would be this good," you joked.

"Hey! I'm the former captain you know!," Kuroo shouted.
"Yeah yeah, I know," you chuckled.

"(your name)-san, let's go," Kita said.
"I'll see you all later dinner! My siblings will guide you to the resto!," you and Kita both waved goodbye and headed to the farm and garden shop.

---Meanwhile---

"Don't you think they look like a good couple?," Yamaguchi spat out.

Tsukishima just nodded and continued watching the match.

While both you and Kita were buying some supplies for your farms and gardens, you sometimes feel Kita watching at you.

"Kita-san I just noticed..
Why are you staring at me?," you asked awkwardly.

"Did I made you feel uncomfortable? Sorry," He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ne, are you busy next month?," you asked.

"Hmmmm, no. I kinda don't have things to do since the farm is almost done," he replied.

"Let's travel together!," you smiled.
"I wouldn't mind and accept the offer, but why?," he asked.

"I want us to have a strong bond of friendship, and my cousins invited me to their home country," you smiled while paying your items.

"Shouldn't I interfere?," he asked feeling anxious.

"Oh no no, we'll just visit them for a few hours then we will have our own time," you answered.

"Sure, but the farm. I'm kinda worried about it," he chuckled.

You giggled slightly ang faced in front of him.

"The farm is no problem since (best friend's name) is gonna take care of it," you smiled.

You both continued talking throughout your walk.

--On the tour--

"Woah! Akaashi! Look an owl!," Bokuto pointed.

"It kinda looks like you Bokuto-san," Akaashi said.

"That's all for our tour everyone. And for your dinner place, it will be at the right side," the tour guide pointed a beautiful scenery that made everyone started walking to the place.

Some thanked the tourist and others just bowed.

"WOAH! THE SCENERY HERE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!," Hinata said happily.

"I couldn't believe Hinata didn't join the match," Yachi laughed.

"It's because I wanted to join the tour. Why would I miss this opportunity," Hinata pouted.

Everyone laughed at Hinata's expression and started to sit down.

"When will we eat?," Oikawa asked.

"(Last name)-san said if she arrived. But actually they are now on the way," Iwaizumi replied.

Oikawa just nodded and started a conversation to his former teammates.

Everyone was enjoying their reunion. Talking to each other, telling their pasts and etc.

Later on, both you and Kita arrived.

"Sorry everyone for being late, we kinda went somewhere," you chuckled.

Everyone answered you saying they didn't mind since they were enjoying their talks.

You felt relieved and then went to the food place.

"All right everyone, dinner is served. But please don't waste the food you took and don't make a mess. We want the place clean," you informed.

"Yes maam!," they said.

"Well then, enjoy the food," the chefs started opening the foods, setting the serving spoons, and setting each table with a plate and glass.

Everyone started forming a line while you were on the phone calling an acquaintance.

"All right, thank you," you ended the call and took your food.

"Thank you for this (your name)-san, we enjoyed this," Daichi said.

"Don't just thank me. You should thank my brother for this reunion," you smiled.

He bowed slightly and went to his team mates' table and started to talk to them.

"Kuroo, you should talk to your team mates," you smiled.

"Oh come on! Let me thank you too," he smiled.

You also thanked him and the others for coming their way joining the reunion.

But don't think this is the ending. This is just the first day.

All of you have more time enjoying it while it lasts.

The garden of scenery was filled with laughs and happiness.

Until it was time to go to their respective rooms.

"Goodnight everyone. Thank you for enjoying our dinner," you smiled.

They all waved goodbye and thanked you.

A short chapter for all of you. I'm sorry about it. It's because final exams is coming up and I needed rest and study.

But thank you!!!!! ❤️