FIVE| THE DEMENTOR

Y/N WOKE UP THE MORNING OF September 1st 1993, By her brother and his friend who both decided to jump onto her bed as a way of waking her up at exactly 4:00 am.

   "Bloody 4:00 am!" Y/n groaned as she put her silk pillow on top of her head,

   "Get up Berry!" Florus snickered, as y/n grabbed her extra pillow and threw it at his head, making him fall onto the floor and start groaning in pain.

   Y/n sat up and peered over her bed to see her brother laying flat on his back, groaning

   Y/n pursed her lips and shook her head
"Over dramatic much?"

   Cedric grinned as Y/n looked at him,

    She gave him an innocent smile, little did the boy know, she was secretly grabbing another pillow and next thing Cedric knew he was hit right in the middle of his face, making y/n burst into giggles, he just stared at her, jaw dropped.

    Next thing Y/n knew, Cedric jumped on top over the girl, nearly crushing her to death.

   "Geroff me!" Y/n muttered as she struggled to get the hufflepuff off her, but he just shook his head as a stupid grin played on his lips,

    "No thank you Nova." Y/n scoffed as he placed his face into the palms of his hands and started swinging his legs stupidly, making Y/n stop struggling to get the boy off her since it was quite useless at this point.

    Florus jumped back onto the bed as the same stupid grin Cedric had on his face grew onto Florus's as he saw his little sister crushed under his hufflepuff friend.

   "Nova?" Cedric nodded as his devilish grin grew into an innocent smile,

   But Florus's grin only grew wider as Cedric started saying-

   "Nova, like the star since she shine so brightly!"

   Making Y/n fluster a deep shade of scarlet.

   "I like that nickname." Said Florus as y/n rolled her eyes, making him very satisfied.

    "Ced, I think she's wide awake now, Let's go get her some coffee since she 'ought be sleepy."

     — And like that, the 16 year old got off y/n and followed his slytherin friend down the quiet Manor.

    Y/n rolled in her bed, then sat up and placed her feet onto the cold dark wooden floors of her bedroom, the sun shining through the blinds of the girl's window.

    Y/n changed into a beautiful white and light blue floral dress that stopped before her knees, and a light cream coloured cardigan on top of the dress.

   Her beautiful h/c was put in a low messy ponytail, with a jeweled hair clip that held her hair in the ponytail.

   The girl walked down the dark wooden stairs of the Gray Manor, as the door of her father's study shut.

   She ate breakfast quickly and hurried to say goodbye to Madam Rose.

   "Goodbye dear!" Madam Rose mumbled as she placed a kiss onto of Y/n's head and squeezed her tightly as y/n chuckled and hugged her as well.

   Once she said her goodbyes, Y/n hurried onto the carriage where Cedric, Florus, and Jane sat.

   Cedric and Florus spoke about quidditch, while Jane talked to her daughter about her safety.

   "Y/n, don't be stubborn. Please just be —"

   "Safe, I know." Y/n said as she placed her head onto the side of the carriage as her mother watched her and sighed.