Chapter 6

The date was pretty uneventful. Denki came and picked up Shinsou, they walked to the cafe and ate lunch. Then, both their eyes landed on the small booklet on the table. "I'll pay," they both said in unison. 

"No seriously, let me pay, Shinsou."
"Dude it's fine, I'll pay."
"I'm the one who asked you out so I pay, that's the rule."
"I've never heard that rule."
"Well, it's the rule." 

They decided to just split the bill evenly between them.

Then, they went on a short walk to the park. Shinsou led him to the far corner of the park. "Why are we over here?" Denki asked. Shinsou ignored the question. "Hey, Denki, quick question, can you hop a fence?" "I- uh, what? Maybe?" "Good."

Shinsou pushed a large rock toward the base of the fence and heaved himself on top of it. He faced Denki. "Think you can do it?" Denki hesitated for a moment, scanning the fence with his eyes. "Probably not as gracefully as you, but I can try," he decided. 

Shinsou jumped from the top of the fence down to the ground below nimbly. Denki watched him land and recollect himself easily, almost like second nature. "Do I have to do that?" he asked. "You could probably just climb down, but for the most part, yeah."

Authors Note: Sorry for such a short chapter! I've kinda last inspiration for this, but I'm going to finish it anyways. Thank you for all the reads! This is the most popular fic I've written and I'm honestly so glad that it's gotten so many reads! Don't be a ghost reader! If you enjoyed please leave a vote or comment!