Chapter 15

~~October~~

~~October~~

Few days has pass. Things are different, I haven't seen or spoken to Bella since we found her or when the Cullens left. The only thing I know is Bella basically isolate herself from the world. So I don't bother on calling her, But the difference between us. Well, I been busy I decide I don't want to cry over some guy, me and my dad I have been practicing my training. There's of few days I gotten hurt from my knives, lots of cuts, of few bruises. I've been running a lot too, everyday after school. People would just stare at me and Bella. Whenever I see Bella at school, she would stare at me with blank look on her face, as well did I. I understand her pain, but I don't show it like she does.  Sometimes I don't know what to tell her, or what to say.  

   ~~November~~

It's now November, things the same here. Everything expect those bears attacks they say, but I know its no bears. My dad and the others what to go hunt and see, I begged my dad to let me go this time, he kept saying no but finally let me go. I'm ready, I feel ready to go. We waiting for night to fall, we all went to different spots, radio each other if anything happens. I was with my dad, had my arrows ready, my dad his gun. We walked around, I listen to my surrounds, I hear the wind, the leaves hitting each other, so quiet.

"Allison, you okay?" my dad asked me. 

"I'm fine." I said back, I walked farther down the path, i have my bow and arrow in my hands ready to shoot. I stopped to listen, I could her a soft almost heavy breathing behind me. I quickly turn around to see two eyes staring at me. I could see its breathing air, I aim my arrow at it, as I was about to it, my dads shoots my bow making me drop it. 

"Allison, get back now!" he order me, I look at him then look back to where the thing was. 

"I had it under control." I tell him annoyed that he did that. I pick up my now broken bow up and walked away from him. 

"I knew taking you here was a mistake." he said, I cross my arms, "of mistake?" I said. 

"Ever since-" I knew what he was about to say so I stopped him.

"Don't say his name!" I snap at him, he puts his hand up as defense, "Allison, I think its better if you take some time off from hunting." he said as he looks at with a worry face. I look away from him then at my bow. 

"you own me a new bow." I said. 

It was a week before thanksgiving, I made my way to the cafeteria. I saw Bella's friends at their table, I decide to sit alone so I made my way to an empty table before doing that, I bumped into someone. 

"oh im sorry."I said, I look up to see him holding a camera.

"Oh please it my fault, sorry I got caught in the moment." I holds his camera.