❈║Hey, It's Me║❈

~O~

✿​゚゚°❀°゚゚

Do you know? What became of Deku-san's murderer?

°●■❀❀❀■●°
-- - - -

Deku stood a few paces in front of him with wide emerald eyes shining even in the dark and for once, Bakugou noticed,

He wasn't wearing that stupid gym uniform.

Of all the things, Bakugou wasn't expecting to see this. Deku was standing there, right there. In front of him, alive. It wasn't just an assumption, he knew that much. He had more reasons to believe that the green head was alive aside from his missing gym uniform. The boy wasn't floating, something that he always seemed to do. His emerald green eyes were a bit brighter than he remembered. Even in the dark, those eyes shone like tiny lights. His reaction to see Bakugou barge into the room was way different than it should be. If this was the ghost Deku then Bakugou would've been in a bone crushing hug — not like he could feel the hug but, nevertheless, that was how it should've been. But instead he just got a confused gaze. There was also more colour to his face, his freckled cheeks were rosier and lastly, Deku was more visible than a ghost was supposed to be.

He was alive...

Bakugou stepped into the room, "Deku..."

The boy in question hid a grimace and closed his eyes. He took a moment to relax his features before replying with a small confused voice, "You're... H-How did you get in? You shouldn't be here..."

The words passed by the ash blonde's ears, he didn't even register them as his eyes finally fell upon things other than the boy he knew as a ghost. The room they both stood in was without a doubt one of the dorm rooms, except it didn't look like it was housing anyone as of right now.

The bed had nothing but a white mattress on it, the curtains were missing and the walls were blank. There was a study desk on the opposite wall on top of which only a yellow backpack sat with a few notebooks beside it. By the desk, a few cardboard boxes lay sealed. Either Deku just moved in or... Going by how cold the temperature of the room was,

"You're going somewhere?"

The green haired boy averted his gaze to boxes and replied after a pause, still not looking up, "Y-Yeah...?"

Bakugou found it easier to study him when he wasn't staring up at him with those big eyes like he just saw his first sunrise. The boy was just as short as he remembered him to be, nothing more than 5'5. Those obnoxious red sneakers weren't there, probably because he was in his room. There's no way he could leave them. His fashion sense sucked — seriously was that a T-shirt labeled 'T-shirt' under that hoodie? What a nerd.

"Your hands..." Bakugou pointed out just as he saw how both of the green head's hands were covered in bandages upto his fingers. Was that where his ghost friend got all those scars from?

"I know... I know, I'm sorry..." Fiddling with his bandaged fingers, Deku whispered with a pained tone, "I'm sorry..."

What in the world was apologizing for? And to a stranger who just barged into his room and started asking weird questions? Oh right, he was still just a stranger. No wonder the boy looked so uncomfortable and confused. Bakugou almost facepalmed before stepped a bit closer to the emerald eyed boy, surprising him in the process.

"Katsuki Bakugou," The ruby eyed boy extended his right hand towards the smaller boy — the ethics lessons he got from the green head's ghost were finally being put into practice. Though, he was only met with an even more confused look which shifted between his face and his extended hand and then just stayed there as a calculating look spread across Deku's face.