2.

"I like you Ni-ki" 

I said in front of Ni-ki. I was hoping that he would like it and accept it.

"So what do you say?" I asked wanting him to agree.

"No" Ni-ki said coldly, seriously when will Ni-ki just accept it. "Come on Ni-ki, Daisy ikes you since 7th grade why won't you give it a try? You will always be alone forever if you don't" I said trying to give him enough reasons to date already. 

"No I won't, I still have you" Ni-ki said while giving his famous bread smile. His smile always gets me. "And what if I am the one who gets a boyfriend? then you will get alone" I said giving him more reasons. Honestly, I don't want Ni-ki to leave me, Ni-ki has always been with me and I know that I can not live without him. 

Ni-ki stopped with the mention of me having a boyfriend but I didn't mind him I know he will scold me that I should be 18 to date.. I mean that is what our promise to each other is and my father wouldn't allow me. 

"Plus I already like someone an-" I cut him off, this is the first time Ni-ki actually admitted to me that he likes someone. "Wait who? how? and why? hey Ni-ki why did you not tell me!" I said while hitting him with a book. 

"Stop hitting me and I will not tell you either way". Why would Ni-ki not trust me with his crush? I always tell him mine. "Why would you not tell me I'm your best friend" I said to him. "I will not tell you right now but in the future okay?" he said while closing his locker. "Okay fine but why not court that anonymous person that you like?" I asked while walking to our classroom. Who could he like I have never seen him once with a girl before except me.

 "Because the person that I like is not allowed to date yet so I have to wait". Why would that person not be allowed to date, that's boring. "Im not even sure if she likes me too" Ni-ki said while looking directly into my eyes while holding my hands. "If that girl doesn't like you it's either she has no taste or she is blind a hundred percent.   

Ni-ki didn't say anything anymore and we went inside the classroom. 

It was finally lunchtime me and Ni-ki went to his friends that technically is also my friend. Lunch went by like it was only a second mostly we talked about Ni-ki and his many admirers and Jay's lame jokes that actually make me laugh and I don't know why. One of our subjects made us do a project that is by pair and Ni-ki and I sadly did not get paired. He was paired with Sam and I was paired with Kath. 

It was finally the time for my cheer dance audition and Ni-ki got their first then me for I needed to change my attire. As I was walking to the center to talk with the captain Ni-ki yelled out my name and led me to him. 

"Why what's wrong?" I asked Ni-ki. "I just wanted to say good luck but I know that you wouldn't need it anyways but have a good time, he said while hugging me. I was going to release from the hug since I needed to go to the captain already and prepare but before I could walk away Ni-ki kissed me on the cheek and smiled going to the bleachers to watch. I didn't know what to do its the first time for someone to actually kiss me on the cheek and it felt weird that my cheeks feel warm. 

The captain called everyone one by one until it was my time. I did my routine showing each and every stunt that I could do in my routine. After doing that I received applause from them. Looking at Ni-ki, Ni-ki was smiling so much and giving me a thumbs up which made my heart flutter. 

After finishing all of our routines the captain made us dance to music that they picked in short we need to perform a free style routine in front of everyone. When it was my turn I did my freestyle and make sure to use all of the stunts that I know while doing it. While the others are still performing Ni-ki went up to me and gave me a water bottle with a sticky note on it and quickly went to his seat again. 

"You did well :)" I read on what he wrote on the note, I looked up and saw him looking at me giving a smile. 

The captain said that she will announce it tomorrow since it's already late and they can't decide right now since all of us are great. 

Going to Ni-ki, I saw him almost asleep already since he waited for me to change and stuff so I decided to look at him first and admire him. Ni-ki really is such a handsome person and very talented as well. The blonde color in his hair really fitted him, looking at the time it was near 7 pm so I quickly got up and woke him up. 

"Ni-ki lets go its almost seven". I said while holding his hand getting ready to leave with him. "Yeah Im sorry I slept" he said while rubbing his eyes and quickly standing up. "No it's okay you waited for me" I said while giving him a smile and exiting the school ready to go home..

================================================================================

-unknownengene: thank you for reading and make sure to vote :) I normally update on Friday but..