4.

"Ara so what number is that again?" I asked Ara while fixing my stuff. "He's number three" she answered back with an unsure tone. "So tell me why do you have three crushes?". Ara has been telling me all of her crushes every day but that's mostly crush number two. "It's not just three but you know if one rejects you then you have a backup, so I won't have to get sad when someone rejects me" she said with a proud smile.

I just gave her a 'wtf' look and continued with my reading, but then I realized something about Ara and her crushes. "You already told me about crush number two and three but you didn't tell me your crush number one. Who is it Ara?" I asked giving her a smirk. "No I won't tell you anytime soon or maybe never, but anyways how is Ni-ki?" she said avoiding my question, she looks tensed so I just didn't mind and continued to doing what I do. "He's fine a bit annoyed that we're not classmates but is fine I guess I mean Jake is with him and Jungwon so I guess he's fine". I can see how Ara just stared at me when I mentioned Jake's name.

before I could speak the teacher already went inside and started her lecture.

The bell for lunch rang indicating that it's lunchtime. Ara quickly pulled me to go to the canteen to meet up with Ni-ki and his other friends. As we walked to the table I saw Ni-ki's back in his normal sit but what shocked me is someone is sitting beside Ni-ki which is my chair. I didn't mind it and sat in front of Ni-ki. The girl looks new so maybe she is new or maybe I didn't really know her but she's here. She's very pretty with her blonde hair in a half ponytail.

"Oh hey, Aeyong how's the first day going?" Ni-ki said. "It's fine I guess a little bit tired and my head kind of hurts but it's okay" I explained, I was about to go get my lunch from my lunchbox when Ni-ki suddenly stood up and touched my forehead. "Are you sure you're okay? you're kind of hot". I touched my forehead to make sure but it was just my normal temperature, Ni-ki was exaggerating again. "Comedown it's my normal temperature," I said lowering his hand from my forehead. Suddenly the girl beside him coughed and all our attention went o her.

"Oh yeah Aeyong this is Mira, she's the new student in our class", he said with a big smile on his face. "Hi, my name is Aeyong" I said reaching my hand to shake hers, she accepted it but quickly lets go with it. "Hi I'm Ara I'm her friend and she favors me than Ni-ki that's all," Ara said with a big smirk on her face trying to annoy Ni-ki more. "Hey, she does not" Ni-ki answered back.

I noticed how caring Ni-ki was with Mira because it's their new student and well seatmate. It was already dismissal time and I finally got to my cheer dance practice, Ara couldn't attend since she had an important family dinner with her parents. Areum was the one to first see me and immediately hugged me.

"Hey too tight," I said because of the tight hug that Areum gave me. "Sorry I just really missed you its been forever since I saw you". she said while tying her hair. Areum is a senior in and it's her last year in cheer dancing, Areum stood as my older sister for me in our group and I'm very okay with it.

"So what happened to you this summer?" I asked her. "hmm not much but I hanged out with my other friends and Seungy you know movies and stuff, how about you?". I started to think about what did I do this summer. "Well, I spent my whole summer with Ni-ki doing the usual" I answered plainly but still true. "You didn't do anything exciting without Ni-ki? You didn't meet other boys?" she asked me. "No why would I?" I answered back.

"Well don't you have a crush or something? or maybe Ni-ki Nishimura here is your crush ey?" she asked me while teasing me. "Of course not Ni-ki is my best friend and she likes someone else, he said it in the first year so why would I?" I asked her. "Nothing if I don't know you at all I would've mistaken you as couples since you we're literally with each other last year, and hey maybe Ni-ki already moved on with his crush and maybe you're his crush now," she said stating things just to prove her opinion. "Let's just start practice and I assure you we're only friends".

Practice went smoothly and now I was waiting for Ni-ki in the lobby of our school, I believe Ni-ki finished their training since Areums boyfriend is the captain and he already fetched Areum so what's taking Ni-ki so long? While waiting I suddenly got a text from Areum.

"Hey Seungy told me that Ni-ki said he couldn't take you home since he took Mira home since Mira isn't familiar with the ways yet"

Well, I just waited 30 minutes but okay. Maybe Ni-ki's phone wasn't charged so he couldn't text me, but it's okay I mean maybe Ni-i wanted to help, and if it's more then it's about time Ni-ki have a girlfriend I mean he's always stuck with me and I think he's already had enough of seeing my face all the time I guess, that made me laugh but I hope Mira is a great girl for Ni-ki if that's so. 

================================================================================

-unknown engene: It's my break week already so I get to update this wednesday, we had a lot of projects to pass also last week so here is a chapter even if it's not yet friday :)