5.

"So that means we need someone to represent our class for this competition" Our teacher Ms. Park said. A competition or whatever it is called is going to happen in two months, and we need someone to represent our class. Things like modeling and singing or whatever your talent is what you're going to do if you're the representative. Per class, it needs one female representative and one male representative. I decided to just the topic we would discuss later science since I wasn't really interested in the competition. 

"Ms. Park, we should let Oli join as our male representative!" shouted one of our classmates at the back. Oli is one of my classmates this year, and we only interacted once and it's because of a project we have, and we were both in the same group. Oli is good-looking so no wonder everyone settled with Oli. As I continue to read someone shouted my name that got my attention, thinking about it, they were looking at me so it only means. 

"Ms. Park! Aeyong should be our female representative" someone at the back also said while looking at me and pointing at me. I almost slipped from my chair when they said that. There are a lot of other girls in this classroom who are prettier than me so why me? are they blind or something? "Yes I think Ms. Aeyong really fits, if Ms. Aeyong will be our representative there's no doubt that we will win in the female representative" I just smiled as an answer. I get that very often but I don't think I have the confidence to do it. 

"Ms. Park can someone else, do it? I don't really feel like being the representative" I politely asked Ms. Park, Ms. Park smiled sadly but answered that if I am not comfortable with it then it's okay but I saw the sadness in my classmate's eyes. "Ara can be our representative" I said out of the blue that made Ara shocked. "Yes Ara should do it if Aeyong does not feel comfortable about it" one of our classmates said. Ara just smiled and accepted the offer. 

Ara is very a cheerful person, opposite to me. She told the teacher about it and the teacher gave guidelines and what to do while the competition is not yet happening. 

It's a cheer dance practice and today I am meeting the other cheer dancers who recently joined this year, one of them is Mira. We started talking to them while we are stretching. I did my normal stretching with Ara while Areum was busy helping the other freshmen with the routines. 

We finished two routines that we will be using in the upcoming competition with other schools. As usual, I was the one who got always lifted since  I am one of the lightweights in our team so it's practically normal since last year. I saw Ni-ki and the others going to the cheer dance practice room apparently they finished earlier than us. We decided to do the whole routine from the top to end the day. As the ending is approaching I was supposed to do a basket toss but one of my lifters didn't really pay attention that I came crashing into the ground. I didn't really hurt that much because of the mats, but I was shocked because I nearly had a concoction. 

Ni-ki came running to me and helping me get up, I could have stood up by myself but Ni-ki was being Ni-ki and carried me to the bleachers and sitting me there. "You know I'm fine you don't have to worry" I said reassuring Ni-ki because I knew he wouldn't stop. Ni-ki looked at me examining my whole body if I have been hurt or injured in any part, looking back again at my eye I gave him a smile. H started going to the lifter that caused this accident and started talking to him. Ni-ki can become intimidating and I felt bad for the guy. 

Areum said it was already fine for us to leave and just continue it tomorrow. Areum also told me that it's okay if I can't attend practice tomorrow but I said I was fine and I would still attend. I saw Ni-ki going in my direction, but he was stopped by Mira. "Hey let's go?" Mira asked Ni-ki. I'm guessing that they will go home together again. I quickly packed my bag since I also wanted to go home because I was so tired. "Go where?" Ni-ki asked. Mira was supposed to answer but Ni-ki saw me leaving already, so he didn't let Mira finish and decided to go to me and carry my bag. 

"Oh aren't you going with Mira?", I asked Ni-ki while he got my bag from my shoulder and offering me water. "No, why?" I stopped walking and looked at Ni-ki, then what were they talking about? "Are you perhaps jealous because I didn't come home with you yesterday?" he said while raising an eyebrow and smirking. "No of course not and I really wanted for you and Mira o be close with each other, who knows she could be your girlfriend". I saw Ni-ki's face sadden and became serious all of a sudden. 

"I told you I don't want someone right now because I only need is you"

================================================================================

-unknown engene: sorry for updating longer than promised