Chapter 2

~Enjoy!~

Y/n's POV
I saw men jump of the boat and land in the water. I see a couple get Lucy and Edmund. I try to swim away but a arm wrapped it's way around my waist.

"Let me go!" I screech. The person just chuckles and drags my through the water. I elbow them in the stomach. They let, so I try to swim away, but caught me again.

"Can ya not squirm y/n! I'm trying to help you and you elbowing me in the stomach it's going to help!" I noticed that voice.

I turn to see Elijah. "Elijah!" I gasp as I pull him into a hug. He Chuckles. He holds onto me tightly. "Hold on" I look at him.

"What do you mean on h-" I was soon cut off by Scarlett red mist circulating us. Soon I wasn't in the sea, I was standing on a wooden floor.

I checked my body to if I missed a limb or I lost something. What surprised me was my clothes were dry and I still wore my glasses.

I saw Lucy and Edmund a few feet away from me with towels around them. They soon move to the side.

And there stood A older Caspian. He had a little bit of hair growing on his chin as he grinned. His grin widen as he saw me.

Caspian's POV
Minutes before he saw y/n.
As I help lucy up I can't help but wonder wear y/n is. I talked to Edmund and Lucy for a few minutes checking up on them.

"Where's y/n?" The words just left my mouth without me thinking. Lucy and Edmund look at each other.

"She should be coming up now, I saw her with us a few minutes ago in the ocean" Edmund said. I smile.

We then hear a wooshing sound. Edmund and Lucy move aside and behind them stood Elijah and y/n.

Immediately run up to her and hug her. She giggles. I lifted her up in there air. She giggled even more. We pull away from the hug but my hands stayed on her waist.

I soon come to realize she was wearing glasses. My eyes widen as I look up and down her body.

She was standing up more straight, and her uhhh... 'chest' had gotten bigger. She was also wearing a suit of some sort which didn't help making her chest area smaller, to be honest it was quite hard to ignore.

"Eyes up here" I hear her say. I look back up to be met with her e/c eyes being covered by Glasses. I pull her glasses off, slowly and gently.

"Your beautiful" I mumble as I look deeply in her eyes. She smiles. "Was I not pretty enough last time I went to narnia?" She says.

My eyes widen. "N-no you were very pret-" but I was cut off by her cupping my cheeks and kissing me. I pulled her closer, while deepening the kiss. She soon pulls away, to someone screaming.

I look over to see a freckled boy trying to get reepicheep of of him. I chuckle.

"That thing tried to eat me!" He screeched. "No, good sir I was trying extract the water in your lungs!" Reepicheep said.

"He talked!" Freckles shouted. I chuckle.
"It's hard enough trying to shut him up" I say. I heard y/n giggle.

After a little conversation with the boy he soon fainted. I let go of y/n and rush to some stairs.

"Men, behold our castaways!" I yell above the crowd. "Edmund the just, Lucy the valient the high king and queen of Narnia and the one and only, the mighty wolf of all of narnia! Y/n" I announce to the crew members.

"Did I hear mighty wolf of all of narnia?!" I hear a shout come from the door next to the stairs I standing on. I saw James their with one of his hands ont he ship door as if he slammed not open. He looked like he was woken up from a nap.

"I believe you did" I hear y/n say. James face lit up as he run across deck and hugged y/n. I chuckled as Elijah joined in on he hug.

"Ok ok, that's enough, let's get back to work, James lead the lovely ladies to their chamber while Caspian lead edmund to his" Captain drinian said. And as soon as that everyone went back to work.

I look to find y/n see that she's nowhere in sight. I sigh and lead edmund to wear he can get changed.

I'm go happy she's back, no, I'm more than happy for her to be back!!

~I hope you enjoyed!~