09: I Like You

The next day, Eun Woo still woke up early to buy breakfast for his Grandmother and Sage.

Before he gets out, he takes a peek on his Grandmother's room where Sage slept.

"Her back must've hurt a lot."
To think about it, Sage did not slept in a bed for two nights now. First night when they drank and passed out on the floor and last night. Eun Woo was amazed on how this young rich girl does not even complain.

...
"Oppa, what are you looking at?"
Angel opens the door of her room and sees Kang fidgeting on her bag.

"Why do you have Sage's belongings in your bag?"
Her perfume, some of her lipsticks and her handkerchiefs.
Kang knows because Sage's things were always customised with her initials.

KSG

"Dad gave it to me, why?"

Kang looked at her unbelievably and walked towards her abruptly.

"What are you planning? No. What are you plotting with my father?"

Angel smiles at him and chuckles a little.

"Oppa, don't tell me you still care about that brat."
She laughs viciously.
"I thought you'll marry me because you want me to leave her and Dong Min alone?"

Kang looks away.

"You promised, didn't you?"
She grabbed his arms and hugged him gently.
"Keep your promise, Kang-oppa. If you don't want that girl to kneel before me for her life to be kept in line."

...

"Have you swam here?"
Sage asks. She was holding a fish rod and is fishing in the river with Eun Woo.

"When I was younger."
Eun Woo looks at his phone and blinks his eyelids slowly.
Just how many zeros does the money Seokjin sent to him have?

10 Billion Won?

How many days do they plan to hide Sage?

"What are you looking at?"
He puts his phone in his pocket and gets his fishing rod.
"Hey, where's my phone? I couldn't see my things, too. I need to put on make up real quick."

Eun Woo confiscated all her things and kept it in his room since they came here yesterday.

"Make up? Why? You're already beautiful."
He says.

"What the hell are you talking about. I look like a slug without make up. Just tell me where my things are! You don't even tell me why I'm still here!"
She complains.

"I.."
What the hell will he say?
He needs to make her stay and not look for her things.

"You what? You know what, I'll just drive home. Give me my things. I have work tomorrow and you do, too! Don't even think about being absent on my tuxedo's photoshoots or I'll kill you!"

Eun Woo does not know what to do.
"Are you hiding something from me? Or did you sell my cellphone? You scumbag--"

"I.. I like you!"
Eun Woo blurted out.
There was a moment of silence between them but Sage breaks it. She sighs and pats him in his back.