Starting New Beginnings

On the 1st of February, all the children go back to school, Bonnie was so nervous and was scared that she would bullied again. Do you think it will happen?

The first of February came, Bonnie and Jamie woke up, had a shower, washed their face, had breakfast and brushed their teeth. At the same time but at different houses. They woke up and had tingles running down their spine, Bonnie quickly got up and looked at the clock, trying to work out what time we need to go to school.

Bonnie got into her uniform, her blue button up shirt with a black and navy blue tie, a black skirt that was knee height, as she was putting her uniform on, you could tell her hands were shaking, as a leaf on a tree when it was a windy day. Jamie got into his uniform with a blue button up shirt, black and navy blue tie, and some black pants that could touch the floor, which was held up by a very old and wrinkly belt.

8am came and Bonnie went to school in her small, little blue Suzuki swift sports car, making sure she has got everything, she double checked: her ruler, led pencils, MacBook, 12 exercise books, pencil case, markers, crayons, pencils etc. She had everything and was as happy as a hen. So Bonnie arrived at school and sat by herself waiting for Jasmine, but then these two girls came up to her and....................

Wanted to be her friend, she got their names and they were Chelsea and Robin, when Robin and Chelsea came up to Bonnie, Chelsea had her books in one hand and her phone in the other, all Robin was holding was a piece of cheesecake and a donut, no books, no nothing and so Chelsea had a boyfriend and his name was Cody. Robin also had a boyfriend and his name was Zac, them two boys were very nice and when the two girls came over they followed them.

'Hay Chels, who's this?' Said Cody in a gorgeous voice.

'Oh this is Bonnie, she is my new friend, we just met today.' Said Chelsea in a normal tone.

So the girls went off with Zac and Cody, and they met up later in the day.

Finally Jasmine arrived at school and Bonnie introduced Jasmine to the 2 girls, she was delighted to see the 2 girls, then 1 minute later the school bell rang.

Jamie woke up in the morning checked his phone, to see if there is any messages from his friends, and at the same time checked his phone for the time. He looked at the time and it was 7:40, so he rushed out of bed. He grabbed all his school things and chucked them in his bag.

He quickly got out of his Charcoal Toyota Hilux and ran in to the school, and as he did he made friends just by a click. He glanced at this girl with long brown hair and made sure it was in disguise, he quickly turned back to his newly friends that he had made, Zac and Cody.

The boys looked at what Jamie was looking at and told him, she is pretty hot. He was thinking in his head, High school is too different then primary, you go out with girls lot more than usual.

The 8am bell rang, Bonnie and Jamie were in the same form class and sat right next to each other, do you know who he was looking at the whole time...........................

BONNIE!

The first few hours before Lunch they were just touring around the school, they went to see the art room, English room, religion room and other complicated rooms. Before everyone new it the day had gone so face and they all got to have their own locker and it was the very end of the day.

Then Bonnie and Jamie went home and couldn't wait for their next enthusiastic day💖
I wonder what will happen tomorrow?