Chapter 3: Fashion Show

It was the end of the day. Everyone was in the hallway as usual and all of a sudden an annocement came on saying that there's a fashion show tonight at the Western Union which was the most richest place of all. Everyone was excited. I know what I'm gonna wear, said Romona. I'm gonna wear that new dress that just came out. Who cares Romona, Kendra whispered. Its a good thing Romona didn't hear her. Later at three Romona, Willow, Gail went shopping. I need to look my best for this show tinight, said Gail. I agree, said Willow. So you and Dewayne going out, said Romona? Yea we are its been actually going pretty good, Willow said. Willow continues to talk. So who do you have a crush on Romona,Willow ask? Well I kinda sort of got a crush on Jamie,Romona said. A crush on Jamie really, said Gail? Yea! I've been liking him since seventh grade and he has always been cute, said Romona. Yea that's ture, said Gail, but Dewayne is cute too. Heyy back off my guy, said Willow. Go find your own Gail. So anyway you should go tell Jamie that you like him he might like you, said Willow. You know what your right, said Romona. I'll go tell him at the show tonight. They began picking out dresses for them. On the other hand Jamie, Dewayne, Nate went to go get their tuxsetos. So you guys ready, said Dewayne? I'm ready said Nate. Me too said Jamie.  Jamie looked nervous and he seemed worried. What's wrong, Dewayne asked? Nothing I wanted to ask Romona out . Your in love with Romona asked Nate? Yea I've always liked Romona for a while now, Jamie replied.Go ask her out man,Dewayne said! I was going to do that at the show tonight, Jamie replied. Later on at seven-thirty everyone began to put on their dresses and suites. It was about to start. Some of the most greatest models were there from Hollywood. Everyone began to pull up. Romona, Gail, Willow, Jamie, Dewayne, and Nate were in a lemo. They seemed nervous about the show. You guys ok, said Dewayne? I'm fine, said Willow. I'm just worried if I can win, said Romona. You will win, replied Jamie. Romona began to smile hardly. Hey can u guys give me and Romona said Jamie? Yea will be in the back they all replied. Jamie begans to talk. Listen Romona i really liked you a lot ,and I wanna be the shoulder you can cry on when you're down. I really love you! Jamie continues to talk. Do you wanna go out? Yes, she replied! They began to turn off the lights.

Thirty minutes later the show everyone was excited to see the show. The host came out and music was playing. Hello I'm your host Nathan Johnson and welcome to the talent show. Tonight we have some contestants competing for the best fashion, but there can only be one winner. Now let's give it up the first contestant Kaylee! She begans to walk. The host speaks again. The next person is Kendra. Kendra had the new chichi dress on. As the contestants walked back and forward there were three that didn't go. Alright, said the host the next person is Romona! The crowd began to scream her name repitiously. And now the next contestant is Gail! Everyone began to clap for her as she walked back and forward. Host begans to talk, and now the last person is Wiilow! Everyone rejoice as she walked down and back. There you have it folks, said the host. Those are our contestants and now will call out the  The winner is.... Everyone began to cross their fingers and closed their eyes. Hey, said Willow. I just wanna let you guys know who ever wins tonight we will be glad for each other and no hard feelings. Yea, Romona,and Gail replied.

The winner is...., said host. Kendra! Kendra, the girls replied. A lot of people were shocked of what they had heard. Her dress wasn't even that cute, said Romona. Calm down Romona, said Gail. Everyone began to leave.