Chapter 5: Hollywood Auditions

It all started on a sunny Saturday evening. Hey Willow take a look at this,said Gail! Its an audition for a new movie that's coming out and they need a couple of more people. Sounds great we should sing up said Willow. I bet the others are coming too said Gail. Anyway we should get started packing. As Gail and Williow began to pack the boys began to look at sports. Hey Jamie who you voting for asked Dewayne? I don't know Jamie replied. Dewayne looks at Nate. You alright Nate asked Dewayne? Yea a little said Nate. What's the problem asked Jamie? Its about Gail said Nate . What about Gail asked Dewayne? I really like her and I want to be her boyfriend. Why won't you tell her that then said Dewayne? I don't know I guess I don't think she likes me said Nate. Just tell her how you feel bro said Jamie. Yea speaks from your heart said Dewayne. Willow and the girls come knocking at the door. Hey you guys said Willow. Hey bae said Dewayne. They began to give each other a kiss. So what you been up to Jamie said Romona?  Nothing thinking about you that's all. Oh check this out there is a movie coming in theaters and they need more people to play roles so Gail Romona and I decided to sign up for it you guys want to asked Willow? Sure why not its always been my dream to go to Hollywood said Dewayne. Yea and be a actor said Jamie. Yea sign us all in said Nate. We should start packing now said Jamie. As the boys began to pack everyone else is happy for this new adventure.