Toxicblaze's Question for the Teen Titans

Alright guys he have your guys first question and the fan is Toxicblazd and first Raven your question is "Would you like to destroy Anthony with me?

Raven: NO definetly not because Anthony is awesome and I would rather destroy Robin if you would like.

Cyborg your question is "Would you like to share pie with me"

Cyborg: Sure breh anytime at the pie shop in town just give me a call and we will make some plans.

Beast Boy your question was "Can I have a pony ride? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!?"

Beast Boy: I dont know about that the last time I hae someone a pny ride was when I had no money for pizza so if you become a pizza delivery person and I have no money then sure but for now no.

Starfire you question is "Why are you so bad at lying?"

Starfire: Well you see on my planet we never lie and I do know that on this world lying is bad and I believ that lyign is bad for lfe so that is why lying is not in my habit.

And last but not least Robin your question is........

Robin: I bet it is the most dangerous question? or It is super personal? or.........

No its just "Y do you have baby hand" and really I would like to know this!?

Robin: I DONT HAVE BABY HANDS and even if I do it is just my hands dont grow at a normal rate and not everything is perfect on a super hero,

Well there you go Toxicblaze your questions have been answered so enjoy!!!!!!!!