Fantasyislove

Hey everybody we have some more question for everyone today so here we go!!!! Cyborg your question is "When did you and beast boy become friends?"

Cyborg: Well you see when the Teen Titans were formed we were really bashful towards each other but then progressing through the time we started to like each other.

Thank you Cyborg! Now Beast Boy your dare is to not eat tofu for the whole day!

Beast Boy: My heart is broken but ok :(

Very Well now Raven your dare is to use dark magic on Robin so he is the exact same thing as your father.

Raven: Ok but you will regret that dare (fast) Aseraf Mentrion Sinthous (it is what she says when she cast a spell sorry if incorrect) well here you go.

Robin (deep voice): I feel powerful Muhahaha I am ging to take over the world!!!

Slow your roll big gy you are not ready! Now moving on so Robin your question is "Why hang out with Beast Boy and Cyborg when you are the lone wolf leader?"

Robin: (Deep Voice) Well I hang out with them because I respet my gender and to prove my gender is superior but sadly thre girls beat us so we still march but we have all learned guys and girls are better at different stuff so yeah and they annoy me anyway so I try my best jk it is just for fun.

Well that was useless but whatever and now Starfire your question is "WHY WONT YOU MARRY ROBIN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

Starfire: Well i dont see Robin that way and he just isn't my type in this romantic relationship.

Robin: (crying crying wimpig sounds)

Oh cut it put Robin maybe you should go back to your cave so get you butt away and get over it would you!!!

Well there you go Fantasyinlove your questions and dares have been answer see you guys next time!!!