Turtle attack

A few days later, Komodithrax had laid her egg, she and ZIlla were both settled with Kong keeping company, that was when not too far from the ocean, emerged a Titanus Kamoebas, this Kamoebas was hungry for an egg, and was looking to eat the egg Zill and Komodithrax had.

The Kamoebas made it's way towards the egg, not before Zilla landed in front of him.

Zilla: *glows his spines* not for eating, go now!

The Kamoebas ignored and attacked Zilla, knocking him down and making his way towards the egg. 

Komodithrax: *fires her atomic breathe* stay away from my baby!

The Kamoebas shielded itself with its shell and headbutted Komodithrax to the side, advancing further to eat the egg, but then Kong jumped up with his axe and slammed it into it's shell, breaking it.

Roaring in pain, the Kamoebas attacked Kong, who dodged the attack and punched the Kamoebas in the face, Zilla attempts to fire his atomic breathe  which was deflevted by the shell and caused the nearby frozen waterfall to crack open, revealing a deep chasm, Kamoebas tried to push Komodithrax over the edge, but managed to fight back.

But then the Kamoebas tried to make a quick go for the egg once again and when Komodithrax tried to attack, the Kamoebas slammed it's tail on her, pushing her over the edge and falling into the chasm.

Kong: NO!!! 

Zilla: KOMI!!!

after Komodithrax fell down the chasm, the Kamoebas was about to bite and eat the egg, until Zilla charged straight at him aggressively 

Zilla: YOU MONSTER!!!! 

Zilla tackled the Kamoebas and with his claws begun to absolutely mutilate the Kamoebas, Kong was shocked, the rage in Zilla was immense, soon the Kamoebas was dead and Zilla let out a huge roar of anguish, he may have his child egg, but lost his mate.

Kong patted Zilla on the shoulder and hugged him friendly.

Kong: I'm sorry about Komodithrax...

But then, they heard roaring from the frozen chasm.

Komodithrax: hey!..help!

Zilla: *gasps and looks over the chasm* Komi!!

Later, Kong helped Zilla rescue Komodithrax from the frozen Chasm and together they kept the egg warm until they heard Godzilla's alpha roar.

Komodithrax: who's that?

Kong: Godzilla, he's calling us. Let's go, don't forget your child

Zilla and Komodithrax taking their egg with them, followed Kong to Infant Island