Chapter 3

Zayn's POV

I look down at Ivory, she looked so adorable snuggled up into my chest taking ragged breaths. Damn, it's only been a day and a girl has already taken a toll on me. That's when I realize what am I doing? She's just a stupid girl. Why am I gonna get her attached?  I just break hearts. I mean I am the schools player. I'll just break her heart like every other girl. 

As I looked down at her all snuggled up in my arms I knew I couldn't do that. She's different than all rest, she actually cared about why I cut. Other girls usually see them but she ignore it and i'm not gonna lie it hurt to know all they wanted the sex I did too at first. But now I wanna have a girl and tell her she means the world to me and buy her everything she wants in the world, but I would never admit that to my friends and I think my family would actually like that they are really tired of me coming home with a different girl every night. Here is my chance.

" When I was little my dad would always come home late and slam the door shut and it would wake me up but I thought he tickled my mum until she was cried, but then I started to notice he would do it Doniya too and as I grew older I realized he was hitting them and I would ask my mum and Doniya about the bruises and they would just say they hurt themselves but I knew they were lieing, but I decided to leave it alone and ignore it which I know is stupid and a mistake. But one day I got tired and went downstairs to see exactly what I suspected my dad hitting my mum and Doniya and I would try to stop him but he would tie me to a chair and watch him beat my mum and sister and occasionally throw a few punches at me. And ever since then I began to cut..." I told her tears falling from my face

She slowly sits up on my lap and wipes the tears from my face and presses her forehead to mine and looks me in the eyes, but I can't look at her so I just close my eyes. I feel her pull away and put her lips on my jaw leaving a burning feeling as she traced my jaw line with her lips. I capture her lips with mine. I rest one hand on her butt and the other on her back. I her on rest on the side of my face. Just as I was about deepen the kiss when I her someone clear their throat. I pull away, Ivory and I stare at each other before turning to look who cleared their throat Ivory does the same.

Hey I know i've been gone for awhile sorry i've been busy with exams and my boyfriend and i know this is a really short chapter, but I promise i'll start updating alot more babes.

Who do you think it was hmm? comment who you think it is

Remember please vote and comment it would mean alot thanks babes love you all!