Chapter 4

( Amber is Nina Dobrev just in case you were wondering. )

Recap: 

           She slowly sits up on my lap and wipes the tears from my face and presses her forehead to mine and looks me in the eyes, but I can't look at her so I just close my eyes. I feel her pull away and put her lips on my jaw leaving a burning feeling as she traced my jaw line with her lips. I capture her lips with mine. I rest one hand on her butt and the other on her back. I her on rest on the side of my face. Just as I was about deepen the kiss when I her someone clear their throat. I pull away, Ivory and I stare at each other before turning to look who cleared their throat Ivory does the same. 

Ivory POV

      I turned my head to see who had cleared their throat. Secretly hoping that it wasn't my mom nor David. When I saw who it was my jaw dropped. I jumped off of Zayn's lap startling him a bit. I ran up to her and jumped on her which cause me to tackle her to the floor. We were both rolling around giggling like crazy making it look like we belonged in a mental hospital. I see Jaiden run into my room confused but when he noticed who it was he jumped on top of us giggling with us. Both Amber and I squeeze him to death. I stop hugging him and look up to Zayn who wears an amused grin on his face that just takes my breath away.

' What ' I mouth to him making sure neither Jaiden nor Amber were looking, but they weren't they were in their own world.  

' You look adorable and I have a nice view  ' he whispers to me with a huge grin 

I was confused for awhile until I saw him look down to my chest. He licked his lips and then bit his lower lip and let me tell you it was the hottest thing I have ever seen. 

I roll my eyes playfully at him.

" Perv " I whisper back to him meanwhile pulling my shirt up a bit.

He chuckles and starts make funny faces at me. He tried to wiggle his eyebrows like in a squiggly motion, which was fail cause me to laugh out loud. I see Jaiden and Amber turn to us and she raises a brow. I give her a confused look and she gives me another weird look and looks between Zayn and I. That's when I realize what she means.

" Oh right, Zayn this is my older sister Amber and little brother Jaiden. Amber and Jaiden this my friend Zayn. " I say awkwardly because of the silence

" You can call me J duude. "  he says causing all to laugh because of how he said dude.

" Alright J duude you can call me Z  " Zayn says to Jaiden. 

" And I am Amber, it's really nice to see you and my sister together you guys make such a cute couple " she smirks

Zayn scratches the back of his neck awkwardly and I turn tomato red and look to the floor.

" Were just friends " I say shyly

" If you can even call it that " I add

" No yea... were friends " he says slowly

***

A week later...

I walk down the hall to my locker. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket so I pull to reveal a message from sexy zayn <3 .

I roll my eyes.

Before I read the message I quickly change his name to Perv (:

Perv: Were you @ baby?

Me: With this cute guy Ryan 

Perv: My friend Ryan?

Me: Yup. That's the one.

Perv: Wait what? Why! ):

Me: Kidding, im waliking to my locker like a loner ):

Perv: DAMN!

Me: WHAT?!?

Perv: There is really beautiful girl walking my way, most beautiful girl i've ever seen

Me: Who?!?

I feel this werid feeling at the bottom of my stomach, something I have never experienced before. Fucking jealousy.

Since I had been looking down at my phone the whole time anxious for Zayn's reply I bump into someone. When I look up ready to apologize to whom ever I have bumped into. I see that I have bumped into Zayn.

" You " he whispers in my ear sending shivers done my spine.

He looks down at me with a grin that takes my breath away making me smile shyly at him. He brings his face closer to mine and slowly kisses me. His tongue invades my mouth causing me to moan into his mouth. I bring my arms up and wrap them around his neck bringing him down to me. He puts his arms around my waist and pulls me closer towards him if that was even possible. For a moment we both forget that we are at school that is until we hear the first bell ring. When we pull away we notice nobody is movig and they are just staring at Zayn and I.

I open my locker to take my supplies for first period once I close it I see that Zayn is done as well. He smiles at me and slips his hand into mine lacing our fingers together and squeezing my hand while everyone is still staring at us.