The Beginning!!

City of dreams, City of passion,  MUMBAI!! "I am coming." I, Ruhana Singhania, finally took my flight to Mumbai. After a long argument, my mother ShashiKala permitted  me to go and study in Mumbai. It was my dream to study in Mumbai. I sat comfortably on my seat in the flight. I was so excited that I almost forgot to eat. After a flight of a few hours, I landed in Mumbai. 

I took my baggage and hired a cab to my rented apartment. It took thirty minutes to reach there. I pressed the doorbell, A elderly woman opened the door and gave me a look. 

"Ruhana

"Ruhana. I rented this apartment." I said. 

She smiled. "Aayo beta. Acha suno apartment mein two rooms hai.  First floor tumhara hai and niche dusra kirayedaar hai. But you guys have to share this kitchen." She said, looking at me. 

"One more thing No drinks, smoking, party in the house." She said moved out of the apartment. 

I smiled and moved upstairs towards my room. I entered  my room and kept the baggage on one side and jumped on the bed. 

"Happy independence day Ruhana." I chuckled with this thought. I wasn't happy because I am here in Mumbai, away from family. But i I am glad to have some alone time, here in Mumbai. Basically, I am from Delhi and Mom she just put restrictions on my life and study was the only way to come out of her shell. 

I was lying on that comfy bed and I retired to sleep soon with tiredness. I didn't even know till then I was sleeping. I opened my eyes with some loud music. I was disturbed badly. I swung down my feet from the bed and moved out of the  room in anger. 

"Who the hell is here?" I shouted but my voice crushed in this loud music. 

I was following this music and moved downstairs. I saw a shadow in the kitchen. 

"Ohh!! then there is another flatmate." I was about to step into the kitchen but collided with a hard surface. I lost my balance and fell on the floor. 

"hell!!" 

"hell!!" 

Everything I mean, some flour and a glass, no jug of  juice landed on me. I was filled with flour and juice. That just sticks to my skin. 

"Ewwwww!!" I shouted almost. 

My full focus was on my skin that was totally messed up now. I didn't even realise some unknown presence in my apartment. 

A boy, nearly about my age, standing bare chest in front of me. I was really shocked to see a stranger in my house. I got up and looked at him keenly. 

"Who are you?" 

That guy looked at me awkwardly

That guy looked at me awkwardly. "I'll ask you the same thing. What the hell are you doing here in my house?" He asked. 

I frowned at him. "Your house!!? This is my house." I replied. 

"Hello, I am staying here from last month and I already paid rent for a year."  He said and I could sense authority in his tone. 

I put hands on my waist. "Ohh shut up !! This is my house. Just get outta here." I shouted and showed his finger to move out.

" I shouted and showed his finger to move out

"What!? Your house. Mohtarma this is my house  and please just get out of here."  He shouted. He was frustrated. 

"You fool. I'll call the landlady and she'll tell you the truth." I growled in anger and moved upstairs. I called the landlady and freshened up myself . 

I moved down to living space and found that stranger sitting there on the couch. I growled in anger but said nothing as Aunty would be here anytime soon.. 

Meantime, the doorbell rang. I rushed to the door and opened the door hurriedly. 

"Thank God Aunty aap aa gaye. See ye fraud ghar mein kabza jama ke baitha hai. I tell you aunty, he is such a swine. Ghar mein toh ghusa hi hai upar se kitchen mein ghus gaya and now sitting herw like yeh malik ho ghar ka." I was talking nonstop. 

"Vineet!!" This word escaped from Aunt's lips, makes me shut my mouth . 

"You know him!?" I asked in confusion. 

"Yeah of course Ruhana. He's Vineet, your flatmate." She said casually. 

"Wait!! How do you think that ki main ek ladke ke sath apartment share krungi

"Wait!! How do you think that ki main ek ladke ke sath apartment share krungi. Aunty this is cheating." I said in anger . 

She smiles. "But maine nahi bola tha ki flatmate ladki hai. Tum chaho toh ja sakti ho but I'll not refund your rent." She said stubbornly. 

This made me angry and shocked. "Woah!! Are you serious? This is totally insane. Aunty how could you do this to me." 

"And Yeah if your mom got to know that you are having a tough time here then she'll call you back."  She said and her words irritated me but left me in thoughts. 

"Fine. But tell him to stay in his limits." I shrugged my shoulders and moved upstairs. I just hate this but I had no choice. 

....

A/N:- here's the Beginning.. Hopefully you guys loved.

XoXo