Meeting For The First Time

London

A girl was still sleepy while running here and  there to get ready. She was yawning continuously while packing her stuff. She was awake last night preparing her presentation.  She was pursuing her Master degree in business. It's her final year of her studies. There was a business fest at their college. Famous businessmen were coming for this fest and they will choose the best students for the one year internship for the famous industries of the world. 

She, Angel Singhania, a bright student who tops the academics every time. She was the sunshine of her father as she always wanted to help her father in business from a very young age and this degree was her final step towards her father's business. 

She completed her graduation from the same institute from London, London Business School, which was one of the best institutions of business. She was the favorite of her professors and batchmates. She held the record with the highest score till now and still was trying to beat her own record. 

She stuffed her stuff in a bag and took a final look at herself. She was in a two piece business blue suit with stilettos. Her minimal makeup made her elegant and classy. She smiled once at herself and ran out of the house while shouting for her maid. 

"Lock the door, Ellie

"Lock the door, Ellie." She ran outside and was about to start her car but her eyes fell on the tires. One of the tires was flattened. She sighed with disappointment. She ran towards the nearby stop to catch the bus. She inquired about the bus but It had already left and the next one was coming after an hour. 

"Phew!! Why is this happening to me only? I need a ride, right now!!" She yelled in frustration

"Phew!! Why is this happening to me only? I need a ride, right now!!" She yelled in frustration. Suddenly the traffic lights turned red. Traffic got halted and waited for the green light. 

Her eyes stopped on a gray  colored Bentley continental Gt. A wide smile appeared on her face. She rushed towards the car and opened the window. She settled inside on the passenger's seat. Person behind the wheel was shocked with this sudden happening.