The Brothers 2

Violets P.O.V

I smiled changing into my gym uniform, gym had always been one of my favorite classes. I could faintly hear Aphmau and Travis talking out in the hall, as Aphmau was freaking out about changing in front of others.

"If you wanna change places with me I wouldn't mind" I heard as I exited the girls locker room. I turned to where Aphmau stood, seeing a familiar blue haired male behind her. Dante.

"Huh" Aphmau asked turning around to see him.

"Hey Baby" He flirted, winking as Aphmau gasped. And me and Travis both sighed.

"Travis" He said, lookind at the white haired male "I didn't know your girlfriend was this adorable"

"Wh-What?!?" Travis exclaimed "She-She's not my girlfriend"

"And she's not gonna be if you don't put the moves on her soon" Dante told him, giving a cocky smile.

"W-WHAT?!?" Travis exclaimed "N-N-N-N-No way man! I'm not - I'm not ready to ask!"

"Not ready to ask?!?" I asked, turning to the white haired male as they jumped, not having seen me.

"W-Wait! I didn't - I didn't mean it like that!" Travis exclaimed, waving his hands "Ugh... DANTE! Why do you have to make things so awkward!" He glared at the blue hair male.

"Because it's fun" Dante told him, chuckling "Plus what can I say! I really love the ladies" He winked at me and Aphmau.

"Wait a minute" Aphmau said, looking at him "Are you the guy who dated two girls at one time"

"Aw man! You already told them about that" Dante exclaimed, looking at Travis.

"Ofcourse I did" Travis said "I didn't want them to fall for your stupid 'charm'. They're my not-alone-buddies"

"Fine" Dante sighed, looking at us "It's nice to meet you Aphmau and Violet, My name is Dante. And yes, Travis has already told me your names. I didn't look them up like some kinda creep"

"I'm not sure I would put that pass you" I said, causing Aphmau and Travis to laugh as Dante looked offended.

"Oh my Irene that may be the best thing I've ever heard" Travis said, still laughing well Dante glared at him.

"A-Anyways" Aphmau said, calming herself down "It's nice to meet you Dante"

"Yeah Yeah" He said, rolling his eyes "Anyways thank you for being friends with my shy buddy here" He motioned to Travis who looked offended "I was afraid he wasn't going to talk to anyone but me in school. So it's nice to see him getting along with people who aren't me"

"Dante" Travis said, clearing his throat "Shouldn't you be heading to class. The bell is about to ring"

"Oh right" He said, before turning to me and Aphmau "Let me know if I can do anything for you little lady's. I...." He looked behind us and his eye's widened.

I turned around to see Kawaii~Chan and Nicole standing next to each other well glaring at him growling.

"Mother of Irene!" Dante said "They're both! Uh... I - I gotta g-g-get going! Hehehe.... See ya" He ran off in the opposite direction of the 2 girls.

"What was that about" Aphmau asked, turning to look at me and Travis.

"I'm not sure" Travis said, shrugging "Dante's weird sometimes. If I could suggest something, I'd say stay away from him. He takes after his big brother Gene who isn't a great.... influence. Also stay away from Gene and his friends too"