Chapter 5: Regret

Alyssa Point of View

• • •

I knew he was upset by the way he said "Oh." I leaned over and kissed his cheek, which made him smile a small bit.

He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I giggled at the sight, and slowly my gaze came to meet his. He leaned forward, and I didn't hesitate to return the gesture.

We were so close, I was going to enjoy this, or so I thought.

"Ms.Westbrooks, or should I say Mrs.Perez, can you guys cut out the lovey-dovey stuff in my classroom?" Mr.Dill said, causing everyone in the class to look back at us. I giggled, slightly embarrassed.

He ruined my moment! Urgh, I hated him before, but now I hate him with a passion.

I looked over at Jake and his cheeks were bright red, I mouthed a quick "sorry" and he mouthed back "don't be" and winked. This boy!

- - -

I walked towards my seat, and the table wasn't crowded, why not? I scanned the table and realized Afro Puff wasn't here. Good, I need to clear him from my mind anyway.

"Your boyfriend sat with Amya, today." Ray said, a smirk tugging at the edge of his lips.

"Not my problem, and he's not my boyfriend." I said nonchalantly, while on the inside I was freaking out. Amya was the school slut, the one you call to give you blowjob behind the bleachers, and she took pride in it.

She was very pretty, though, I just didn't want him to get caught up with her and have his heartbroken.. I am his best friend, I got to look out for him, right?

I got up, shook the thought from my head, and started to walk out of the cafeteria, only to run into Afro Puff and his whore, themselves.

He grabbed me by the waist and hugged me, I hugged back and kissed the side of neck, since it was as far as I could reach, he let out a sight groan and I chuckled.

He released me from the hug, and I turned then smiled and waved at Amya, but she just gave me a look of envy before turning and walking away.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked, confused at what just happened.

He shrugged and pulled me close, I looked up
at him and without hesitation gave him a quick peck on the lips. He then returned the kiss, but with passion and love, not with just lust. Sparks and tingles ran throughout my body, the things he does to me!

At that moment, I knew I loved him, I regret ever pushing him away.

He gave me a smile, while pulling away, I returned the gesture, and soon walked away. An everlasting smile on my face,

Or so I thought.

"Meet me at my car after school, I'm driving you home bonita!" He sing-songed behind me.

I went to my locker, and got my books, preparing for my next class. As I was coming back, I saw a sight that made my stomach church,

Jacob and Amya lip locking.

"Jacob.." I whimpered, he turned around and a look of pure concern spread across his face, I sighed before running out of the school's double doors, ignoring the calls from Jacob to come back.

I didn't know where I was going, I didn't really care either, so I ran and ran and ran. I felt a pang or regret, jealousy, and hurt.

Regretting falling for him, jealous of how Amya's whoreish ways got her the guy I wanted, and hurt at the fact that Jacob could (after our passionate kiss) go and kiss that, that whore!

At the moment, I regretted ever loving him.

At that moment, I regret meeting him. Still running, I failed to notices the cars buzzing on the interstate, until--

BAM!