Chapter 2

Hey guys. How are you? Good I hope, sry about the last chapter. Kagome missed you guys a lot, so she was eager.

Inuyasha: Yeah, sry about her

Kagome: Sry🤗 Just too happy. Won't do this time.

Ani: Hope so.

Inuyasha: I think you can start.

Ani: Okay, on with the story.

Inuyasha POV

I'm so glad me and Kagome share a room WITHOUT kikyo or Koga disturbing us.

Or at least, that was what I thought. When me and Kagome were at the food court, we saw Kikyo and Koga. I think they were looking for something or..... someone, like maybe us.

"Is something wrong, Inuyasha?" Kagome asked me. I looked at her and say, "Kikyo and Koga are here. Let's go." As we were walking away, Kikyo must have seen me cause she walked over and said, "Hey Inuyasha! I didn't know you went here and.... Oh what's SHE doing here?" Kagome looked at Kikyo, rolled her eyes and said, "The correct question is what are YOU doing here?" Koga walked over and said, "I feel bad for you Inuyasha."

I looked at him and asked, "Why feel bad for me. I have everything I need, Kagome." Kagome said, "Aweeee. Inuyasha." Koga said, "You didn't let me finish, I feel bad for you cause you missed out on Kikyo. She's mine now."

I looked at him as he held Kikyo's waist. I said, "Good for you. I don't like her anyway. I'm in love with Kagome and her only." Koga smirked and said, "C'mon, not even a little jealousy. Kagome?" Kagome giggled and said, "Why should I be jealous? It's not like Inuyasha's dating someone that isn't me."

Koga got angry and said, "Aren't you even a little jealous?" Kagome held my arm and said, "Nope, not even a little bit. I hope you guys are happy." Kikyo then shouted, "We're not together, you idiot! Can't you recognize when 2 people love each other."

Inuyasha: Why does kikyo and Koga have to be so annoying. I don't know why they won't leave us alone.

Kagome: Yeah, I understand.

Ani: Would you guys mind if I ended the chapter.

Kagome: You did me the favor of writing the book again, so make the chapters as long as you want.

Ani: Okay, Kagome's in. What about you Inuyasha?

Inuyasha: I don't mind.

Ani: Okay then.

Anyway guys, I hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote and give a follow to stay updated on my new chapters and other stories. Bye Girls and boys, ladies and gents