Chapter 2: help...

"What the fuck Aran!"  You exclaimed, kinda distracted by his chiselled abdomen. "Why are you taking off your fucking shirt..."  You covered your eyes with your hands taking one last quick peak before turning around.
When the fuck did he get so hot,you thought.  This isn't the same Aran I saw in high school...

"Y/N!" Aran snapped "Your here because you spilt shit on my shirt, help me pick out a new one from Tobio's closet, it's only fair-" he continued blabbing on about Kageyama's shirts or something but you zoned out. You were too distracted by his bare chest , he really was built. Like a Greek God kind of built and you couldn't help but stare , it was just, wow.

"Fuck your hot..." you muttered beneath your breath.
"What's hot?" He replied puzzled.

Shit he heard that ....

You started stuttering "w- urm. I. You see- The thing is , urm that shirt..."

"The one I'm holding- "

"YES THAT ONE, ITS GOOD WEAR IT" You let out before he could get another word in edgewise.

Phew thank fuck , that was way too close...

"Y/N ..." he called while putting the fresh shirt on. "Yeah?" You answered  "What's up-"

fuck

Aran had positioned himself over your frame and started staring intensely into your eyes. You looked down , trying not to make eye contact. You knew that the second his eyes met yours , you'd be gone. All control would be lost. He was your best friends big brother and you couldn't let yourself give into him... Aran's big body had caged you in. One hand was on the desk , while the other was on the wall. You were trapped

"Y/N , do I make you nervous..." he whispered into your ear.

His right hand cupping your cheek and moving up your gaze to meet his, "Do I make you nervous." He repeated locking his eye with yours.

" A- Aran, I..." You stumbled, the right words just wouldn't come out

Fuck

He indeed did make you nervous and that's what worried you. Were you catching feelings for him? You didn't want too but at the same time ...You wanted too. You wanted him...

" A- I- , isn't an explanation baby , I'm waiting..." His hot minty breath tickled your face as he looked down on you. He flashed his signature smile. He was enjoying this, enjoying you.

"So what if you do baby, you are my best friends brother..." you said confidently, trying oh so desperately to gain your composure.

Aran stared at you for a second or two before letting out a chuckle. "Oh y/n , I'm not just your best friends brother am I though?"

"And what's that meant to mean Ojiro..." You challenged, knowing exactly what it meant, giving him a cheeky wink.

He started caressing your cheek , "What if I wanted to be more than that y/n ?" He whispered, "Let me get to know you ..."