Chapter 3- Try harder

"Let me get to know you? Boy the fuck, you need to work harder if you think that cringey arse line is gonna work on me , do better"

You burst out laughing, moving his hand away from your cheek and placing it on your waist.

"Y/N , what the fuck do you want me to say , your so fucking annoying..." he whined leaning in.

"How about this- " You replied playfully pulling his neck down to yours, whispering in his ear seductively

"Aran , respectively suck your mum," giving him a light tap on the nose.

You let out a quick giggle before sashaying away from him , attempting to leave the room.

"And where the hell do you think your going , hmmm" Aran smirked, grabbing your waist and carrying you back to the room. "I'm not done with you yet baby..."

"You're not are you ," you said placing your arms on his neck and pulling him down, "hmm guess we'll have to fix that..."

You went on your tiptoes (or bent down idk how tall you guys are lol)

And he leant in...

You were about to do it.
You were about to kiss your best friends brother

"YO ARAN , wanna play beer pong!"

"The fuck Osamu , really , right now? Can't you see I'm busy-" Aran replied annoyed ,his arms still wrapped around you , just covering you from Samu's point of view.

Osamu burst into the room "Doing what bro, come o-
Oh... Hey y/n ," Osamu said suspiciously "So imma be leaving now have fun dude , also you don't need to come down , your kinda shit at beer pong anyways..." He smirked at you , giving Aran a quick wink.

Osamu sprinted out of the room in silence before letting out a stifling laugh.

  "GUYS ARANS GONNA BE A WHILE. LETS START WITHOUT HIM."

"Fuck me that man isn't subtle at all" you thought

"He ruined the mood didn't he," Aran said to you , with a hint of annoyance

"Yeah but that doesn't mean we can't create a new one... I did tell you to try harder babe" You answered while stroking his cheek .

He looked at you with a hint of lust in his eyes, scanning you from head to toe
"Baby are you sure you can handle all this-" he smirked at you giving you a cheeky wink.

"I don't want anything less..." you smiled

"Well then, I see you baby , I see you ..." he said leaning in.

You closed your eyes and let his lips collide with yours. His hands roamed around your body exploring every curve he could get his ridiculously large hands on. He tasted like peppermint and smelt like sweet tobacco.  You pulled him closer deepening the lustfull kiss , your tongues dancing together in unison. His heart beat increased getting faster and faster , he hoisted you up as you wrapped his legs around his waist. Your arms still around his neck while his hands rested on your ass.

He gave it a mini spank as you moaned into the kiss ,  you yelped slightly causing him to let out a little chuckle.

"You like that don't you baby..." he said into the kiss

"Oh  fuck   off   Ojiro." You said breathlessly

"Last name basis now , huh L/n" he playfully replied

"Whatever Aran," you muttered  getting back into the kiss.

About half an hour must have passed as you both pulled away breathlessly from the make out session , your lips were swollen and so were his.

"Wanna go downstairs?" He said casually "you can be on my team for beer pong..."

"Gimme a minute yeah , I just need to touch myself up. It's also been like an hour do you really think their still playing that shit-"

"Urm fuck yeah, Atsumu, Bokuto , Kuroo and Tanaka are playing on the same team. You know what they're like ." He laughed

"Mmm , that's true ," you said applying a fresh layer of gloss and fixing your clothes. "I'm ready now let's go."

Aran gave you a quick kiss on the cheek , before grabbing your hand and pulling you down the stairs.

"I'm ready for beer pong boysss," he yelled before asking if you could join his team.

You felt a light tap on your shoulder, you turned round to see who it was.

"Soooo..... you and my brother huh ?"

QUICK NOTE
I DON'T REALLT KNOW WHY I CHOSE SZA AS THE BANNER THING , BUT SHE IS KINDA WHAT I SEE Y/N LOOKING LIKE IDK. OBVS Y/N IS YOU AND SHE LOOKS LIKE YOU BUT MY Y/N LOOKS LIKE SZA AND SHE IS SEXY AF.

I also changed the name of the story as I felt like this one felt better 😭✋🏾 don't hate me lol